Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: A Name For Non-Diaper Folk...

  1. #1

    Cool A Name For Non-Diaper Folk...

    ... It suddenly struck me how many names and labels we, as a community, have for ourselves.

    AB, TB, sissy, DL, LB, LG etc etc...

    And this is, as we all well know, even more prevalent in the field of sexuality.

    What we need, then, do we not, is a name for the non-diaper folk. The ordinaries. The 'muggles', if you will

    Just a thought, and I think the resulting conclusions of our imaginations would be very interesting! So... Suggestions below!

    Dan x

  2. #2

    Default

    There's no purpose to have a name for people without a diaper fetish. It would also serve as a means of segregation.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    There's no purpose to have a name for people without a diaper fetish. It would also serve as a means of segregation.
    The purpose would be 'for fun'...
    Plus, we're already segregated and it's not like we're devising a great tactical push into the public consciousness, so... It's pretty harmless, really

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    The purpose would be 'for fun'...
    Plus, we're already segregated and it's not like we're devising a great tactical push into the public consciousness, so... It's pretty harmless, really
    Expect unless it catches on for some really stupid reason. Then the "media" such as Jerry Springer or some stupid shit like that uses it to explain why they think us to be pedophiles and all that type of shit people naturally already assume about us.

    Plus I see nothing fun in the usage of made up names which is used to segregate normal people from anything relating to us. We already naturally assume random people we meet don't wear diapers for fun, so why give that a name at all? "For Fun" isn't a real valid answer for something that could easily be taken as a negative.

  5. #5

    Default

    Oh hell, they're the Duggles, and we're the Diapies. We of course have our magical diaper powers. Why just the other day I uttered a spell, and turned into a baby...haha.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Expect unless it catches on for some really stupid reason. Then the "media" such as Jerry Springer or some stupid shit like that uses it to explain why they think us to be pedophiles and all that type of shit people naturally already assume about us.
    Sensationalist, much?



    ...so why give that a name at all
    Why do we have names? Why is it 'fair' that we take all the labels simply because we're in a minority?

    I never once suggested it should spread, nor would it without the general backing of a majority like ADISC. It was meant as a bit of fun... I like the word 'muggle' and personally thought it funny if there were a word to likewise describe non-diaper people. It was a simple, light-hearted game of imagination - not the beginning of a social stand or a diaper-wearing cultural revolution.

    Please stop reading so much into it.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post


    Why do we have names? Why is it 'fair' that we take all the labels simply because we're in a minority?

    I never once suggested it should spread, nor would it without the general backing of a majority like ADISC. It was meant as a bit of fun... I like the word 'muggle' and personally thought it funny if there were a word to likewise describe non-diaper people. It was a simple, light-hearted game of imagination - not the beginning of a social stand or a diaper-wearing cultural revolution.

    Please stop reading so much into it.
    We have names because we want a sense of community, also when you say AB/DL/TB/BF/IC/LG it doesn't raise any suspicion of people who you don't want knowing. Also I know you meant it as fun but something thats supposed to be taken as fun can be taken seriously by people who don't know any better. Plus you never seemingly implied it as a joke and you said people outside of the community need a name under the guise of it not being fair.

    Also the word muggle is/was used as derogatory in Harry Potter. The main plot of Voldemort and his camp was solely to actually kill all of them, as well as many or all half-bloods.


    Anyways I'm likely going to stop posting in this topic, I made my points and am in no mood to argue over something this stupid. I apologize to any disappointed fans of "Fire2box and his opponent repeats their points until mods get fed up."

  8. #8
    HelloSchroddy

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Also the word muggle is/was used as derogatory in Harry Potter. The main plot of Voldemort and his camp was solely to actually kill all of them, as well as many or all half-bloods.


    INCORRECT! Muggle was not used as a derogatory term. It was simply a term for non-magical folk, used widely throughout the magical community. You are thinking of 'Mud Blood'.

  9. #9

    Default

    I suggest the term "DG," short for "Diaper Graduate." I think that's taking a rightly humble stance, anyway.

    -LL

  10. #10

    Default

    How about just ND's, Non diapered?

    And @ fire2box, if you don't like the idea, don't comment on it. I could tell it was meant to be fun, not drama starting. So far the only drama caused by the forum has been from you.

Similar Threads

  1. A question for the IC Folk
    By kronikmod in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-Mar-2011, 14:12
  2. The new folk of the block :p
    By Iceprincess in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-May-2010, 07:14
  3. Animal Crossing (City Folk/Let's Go to the City)
    By sparkywuff in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-Apr-2010, 04:08
  4. Animal Crossing (City Folk/Let's Go to the City)
    By dinorider in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 29-Jan-2009, 23:46
  5. A Question for IC folk...
    By kwill1984 in forum Incontinence
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-Nov-2008, 14:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.