Thread: hey :P

Bounce

Default hey :P

Hi, I'm sort of new to the whole forum thing but from what I've been reading everyone's making some sort of introduction- so hi there

So yeah, my username's bounce, I live in the US....I play piano :P, not sure what else to say lol

Well... What else do you do in your spare time? Read? Hike? Kick the crap out of every Disney character you see?

Sorry, that's like... All I know about Orlando - they have awesome theme parks.

Ok, so... I can help you along with some questions, sure

... Why is your username 'Bounce'...?
    ... Are you left or right handed?
    ... Do you prefer Halloween or Valentines Day?
    ... What might you be called if you were a member of the opposite sex?

Anyway, welcome here! Thanks for introducing yourself, hopefully now you'll stick around and join in our fun and conversation Look forward to seeing you around the place, just holla at someone/anyone if you have any questions!

Dan x

Bounce

Well... What else do you do in your spare time? Read? Hike? Kick the crap out of every Disney character you see?

Sorry, that's like... All I know about Orlando - they have awesome theme parks.

Ok, so... I can help you along with some questions, sure

... Why is your username 'Bounce'...?
    ... Are you left or right handed?
    ... Do you prefer Halloween or Valentines Day?
    ... What might you be called if you were a member of the opposite sex?
    actually thats pretty helpful :P

1.so, I guess my username's bounce for no real reason lol, I just wanted something simple without any numbers or whatnot and I guess "bounce" worked for that :P

2. right handed , I can't even write my name without messing up on my left hand

3. Halloween for sure, candy+halloween parties are where its at
    plus, valentines day just seems sort of awkward to me unless you're in a relationship, the last time I remember any parties or anything for it was in elementary school :/

4. Hmmm, if I had to pick a girls' name for myself it would probably start with an "A"...like Allie, or Allison or something like that

Aw, I hoped it was because you had a spring in your step!

I'm a lefty, and I can totally just about possibly write legibly with my right. Ironically, it looks like a three year old did it <insert n'awww here>

I see your reasoning for Halloween being superior to Valentines, but disrespectfully disagree (willyface! ) I find Valentines better as I can share it with someone if attached, or revel in bitching about it if I'm single. I win either way on that day, whereas Halloween just means another lame-ass movie and unruly children roaming the streets and egging my car.

'A'..? Seriously..? Well, that's a pretty lazy answer - like you just picked up The Big Book of Baby Names, opened it and went: "Yeah, that'll do " Pfft. Still, Allison is a nice name...

Thankyou for humouring me and answering my dumbass questions... In being wonderfully obliging, though, you forgot to answer the serious ones at the top! What else do you do in your spare time?

Bounce

]'A'..? Seriously..? Well, that's a pretty lazy answer - like you just picked up The Big Book of Baby Names, opened it and went: "Yeah, that'll do " Pfft. Still, Allison is a nice name...
    lol hey, not my fault I never had to think of a girl's name for myself until now :P

Thankyou for humouring me and answering my dumbass questions... In being wonderfully obliging, though, you forgot to answer the serious ones at the top! What else do you do in your spare time?
    Welllll...I play piano like I said before, I'm starting to play guitar a bit but I've only been doing it for three weeks and without lessons- most of my time right now is actually just being wasted doing homework :P