Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: damn, another system update

Default damn, another system update

thats right folks, I updated my system again, that makes it more ****ed up than britney spears

--------
    So what are we running?
    --------
    2x MTX Thunder 6000 10" 4ohm
    1x Audiobahn excursion series 12" 4ohm

-------
    how much power?
    -------
    250w rms to each speaker

-------
    meaning?
    -------

it can kick :3

-------
    if I wanted to could I come and demo?
    -------

fine by me, shoot me a pm and we can set a date

well, on the topic of britney spears jokes
    Britney spears reminds me of an infant, bald and usually standing in urine

now back to audio before I get closed topic :P
    the audiobahn sub was repaired then given back to Hanson Carson, the same man who gave me the MTX subs, I replaced the wire going from the voice coil to the input jacks, the tencil leads ripped apart, so I resoldered some 12awg in it, and it kicks nice and hard, 210hz @ 1", 110hz @ 1.5", 10hz @ 2" <pole to pole movement>

yea, its a beast of a sub

heh i think all ill have to do is drive by the house. Sounds nasty!!

heh, maybe :3

Good news everyone!
    I'm going to be adding a capacitor to this power supply very soon, but first I need to take care of some recent computer issues... eitherway, tally hoe peoples :3

new victims
    AuronJohnson "that wasn't loud, until he hit the button!"
    Draven "How are you not deaf yet, oh and, your replacing my picture frame"
    Jakethefox <yes, even me> "Holy shit, I didnt know I could get it up that high"

I know this is almost a triple post, but hey, who cares any way

Shoot on over to my gallery to see my current system and what I installed for Hanson Carson

shit, my big monitor died, im still gonna be doing demos though, but the bad news is this monitor doesnt have the lead sheets in it, meaning, I cant keep all my speakers near it without some magnetic distortion D:
    Last edited by Charlie; 08-Aug-2008 at 15:43. Reason: Merging quad post

OMG MOAR NEWS!

So, for about 3 hours yesterday, if you recall in the IRC I was working on the box, so this is what I was doing...

if you saw in the gallery I had weights on the box right? well that was because the origanal seal broke, causing the box to rattle a lot, so I put about 36 screws into the box yesterday, I redid the 8 screws on the subs, causing the subs to be in there tighter, and I put 24 screws into the top panel all the way around it, making the seal airtight, when I get some extra cash im gonna be resealing it with some more silicone sealent

WHAT ELSE?

well, after resealing the box, my bass is much much more quality and everything sounds great under 40hz now

SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

TBE, your gonna get blown away with this, you cant hear yourself shout over my highs :3 and now after careful work, you cant hear your self shout over my lows now :3

SO????

I'm going to have a furmeet on the 22nd, maybe some of you guys should show up

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethefox View Post

TBE, your gonna get blown away with this, you cant hear yourself shout over my highs :3 and now after careful work, you cant hear your self shout over my lows now :3
    Im going to park my car on another block just to be extra safe my windows dont blow out

naw, you couldnt blow a window out with this system, my windows havent blown out yet X3

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethefox View Post
    naw, you couldnt blow a window out with this system, my windows havent blown out yet X3
    I was more worried about my airbags lol

STEREO TOO LOUD FOR THE CAR!!!- Video

nawww, that was a crap car to begin with, dont forget that would be at least 25ft from my house anyway, and sound doesnt travel that well through a wall :P