Thread: ordering online (questions with shipping it other places)

Default ordering online (questions with shipping it other places)

Hey guys! Here's the deal, from working this summer i've made like 500 bucks so i figured hey! I'll try and buy diapers online because there

-better quietly
    - i don't have to go to a store
    - i maybe able to buy abdl diapers

I was wondering how can someone with out a credit card order online and which stores online can i buy from that would accept say a cvs pre paid or something like that.

ALSO, here's the tough part. My neighbor (R.I.P) has been dead for close to 4 years now. She was a hoarder and lived alone so her house basically sits. Her son tried cleaning out the house and does so like once a year. Her mailing was probably closed down, but would it be possible for me to send my packages to her address? I guess i could order a sample or something first to see if it works?

Tsuma

I commend you for wanting to buy them online but i don't suggest getting them delivered to another house. Mainly because most sites (in the UK at least) need order signing so you probably wouldn't get the item plus it could be counted as identity fraud. As for the anti credit card would you not be able to get a visa electron/debit card instead? there's always paypal since you can transfer money from a bank account into paypal. I've seen quite a few Adult Diaper sites accepting paypal
    Last edited by Tsuma; 22-Aug-2011 at 15:30. Reason: remembered more info

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDragonWolf View Post
    I commend you for wanting to buy them online but i don't suggest getting them delivered to another house. Mainly because most sites (in the UK at least) need order signing so you probably wouldn't get the item plus it could be counted as identity fraud. As for the anti credit card would you not be able to get a visa electron/debit card instead? there's always paypal since you can transfer money from a bank account into paypal. I've seen quite a few Adult Diaper sites accepting paypal
    What if i put my name on it? I'm pretty sure my mom has ordered stuff with her name and sent it to my grandma's house before :/

Tsuma

that's different since it's a family member

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDragonWolf View Post
    that's different since it's a family member
    hmmm, i just did a little research and it's actually legal here to send mail under a fake name so if i send it to her house,

A) chances are no one will even no it was there
    B) if they do figure out that there was a package there and they look at the name...there's no way it can be tied to me

Tsuma

fair enough. I'm going by UK rules so there ya go ^^'

You can tie PayPal to a bank account - eBay and other shops are likely to accept PayPal payments. Otherwise, can you get a prepaid Visa card? They're really big in the UK at the moment - you just buy one and load it with money and you can use it anywhere Visa is accepted.

As for neighbour - if it's not illegal in US, try a sample and see if it works. But bear in mind anything bigger than a sample pack will likely need signing for - I doubt they will leave it outside the house unaccompanied.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    You can tie PayPal to a bank account - eBay and other shops are likely to accept PayPal payments. Otherwise, can you get a prepaid Visa card? They're really big in the UK at the moment - you just buy one and load it with money and you can use it anywhere Visa is accepted.

As for neighbour - if it's not illegal in US, try a sample and see if it works. But bear in mind anything bigger than a sample pack will likely need signing for - I doubt they will leave it outside the house unaccompanied.
    thats not true eeyore, ive ordered diapers many a time and they just leave them on my front porch, even a case box

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    thats not true eeyore, ive ordered diapers many a time and they just leave them on my front porch, even a case box
    Sorry, in the UK diaper businesses will typically use delivery companies that require a signature for insurance reasons. Obviously different in the US.

:/ i don't know if the risk is worth it haha. I certainly don't want to get into legal or parental trouble.