Thread: MyWorld08 - Hello Everybody

Default MyWorld08 - Hello Everybody

I joined this weekend and am now just getting around to introducing myself, so Hi everybody!

A little about myself. I am an adult male, gay, single, have a job and a mortgage, so maybe that puts me outside the typical age range of this group, but according to the Wiki FAQ, that's okay. My interest in diapers began in early childhood, probably because I have a brother who is 5 years younger than me. I remember around that age beginning to wonder what it would be like to wear a diaper, so it probably originated in my sibling jealousy of all the attention he was getting. Unfortunately, I never had the guts my ENTIRE childhood to try a diaper. I was over 20 when I tried one for the first time, but better late than never!

Anyway, I won't go on too long (more to come I promise). I really like some of the ideas behind infantilism I have read about here, and while it is apparent there is no single cause, we do share a lot in common. Hope to get to know some of you.

--MyWorld

Welcome MyWorld08!

I'm myself a newbie here and adult male (in fact only my body is the one of an adult male, my mind is the one of a kid) and I discovered a nice community here, I hope you'll like it, as well as I do. People are really friendly (well at least the one I talked to and it's mostly an intelligent forum, not a damn sex site!

Welcome to the site.

I think you'll find there's a wide range of ages and experiences here. You're one of few I've seen with an early desire who didn't act on it until adulthood, which is interesting. Read around the site and try adding to the discussion when you get a feel for it.

Default Re: Welcome to the Site

Hey! This really works. I'm noticed! Anyway, I look forward to contributing to this site. It seems that many of the other diaper interest sites are really just sex sites. This also seems to be a VERY well moderated group, and I like that - keeps the conversation more intelligent. BTW, thanks Trevor for the encouragement. I am too new to respond to your PM, guess I have 13 more posts to make before I can, but thanks.

Yes, I didn't act on my interests as a child, although I should qualify that. I tried things like putting on 10 pair of underwear to simulate a diaper, or pinning a towel on like a cloth diaper. When I was alone at home, I would even "practice" wetting myself. But, I didn't officially try a real diaper until I was an adult. Now I wear diapers to bed most every night, Abena X-Plus or Tranquility ATNs. I have ideas as to why I like them so much, but will address that over time. I also have a story that I would like to begin posting in the stories group. I need to touch it up a little, so stay tuned.

MyWorld

welcome 2 adisc theres so many people from all over who are abs/tbs + dl's :0

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    Hey! This really works. I'm noticed! Anyway, I look forward to contributing to this site. It seems that many of the other diaper interest sites are really just sex sites. This also seems to be a VERY well moderated group, and I like that - keeps the conversation more intelligent. BTW, thanks Trevor for the encouragement. I am too new to respond to your PM, guess I have 13 more posts to make before I can, but thanks.
    My understanding is that even with Newbie status you should be able to reply to a PM, just not initiate one. However, with the changeover from the previous site and various upgrades, it's possible this little-used function could have gotten lost in the shuffle. If so, something else for the fix pile.

Yes, I didn't act on my interests as a child, although I should qualify that. I tried things like putting on 10 pair of underwear to simulate a diaper, or pinning a towel on like a cloth diaper. When I was alone at home, I would even "practice" wetting myself. But, I didn't officially try a real diaper until I was an adult. Now I wear diapers to bed most every night, Abena X-Plus or Tranquility ATNs. I have ideas as to why I like them so much, but will address that over time. I also have a story that I would like to begin posting in the stories group. I need to touch it up a little, so stay tuned.

MyWorld
    Okay, that makes you less rare, but you get marks for persistence.

Whoa someone who actually read the wiki! Welcome to the site, I really hope to see you posting some stuff, seems like your already exploring the site, which is great!

Thank you, Mandi. Yes, I like reading Wiki's as they are really helpful. I have posted a story in the unfinished stories category, so spread the word, but put on your reading hats -- it's long!

Also, since this thread is in the introductions forum, I guess I should tell a little more about myself. I am a HUGE Battlestar Galactica fan (also started a thread in the off-topic forum), and my guilty pleasure in music is - Gulp - Bluegrass.

By the way, what do you all (in Kentucky they say Y'all) think about my Avatar? It's from a children's picture book. Can anyone guess which one?

MyWorld

Well, welcome.

Bluegrass... you should go down one state then, to that same Kentucky that uses the Y'all

Have fun and don't forget to post. But it seems you aren't doing that.

I don't really know anything about bluegrass. I love your avatar though! Just not sure what it's from...