Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Pokemon...How disappointing...

  1. #1

    Default Pokemon...How disappointing...

    My friend and I had this conversation earlier this year about how when Ash would ride Charizard in the anime and Charizard looked so cool and kick butt. However in reality Charizard is only 5ft 7in. (roughly 170 cm). I am 5'6". This thoroughly ruined my teenage-hood.

    Any other Pokemon fans out there a little disappointed in the heights in some of these Pokemon? It really kills my immersion in a game when I remember things like that.

    PS. This has nothing to do with the post but my friend and I also thought how cool it would have been that instead of getting a bike, you got a saddle and you could ride a Pokemon based on its size and speed. Yeah it would be ignored once you got fly but a girl can dream can't she? ^^

  2. #2

    Default

    Wow, I never really thought of anything like that. I guess this is just another one of the many lies told by the anime, lol.

  3. #3

    Default

    Ash had a habit of coming across rare and unusual versions of pokemon. Like a pikachu that refused to stay in its ball and had more power and energy than all the other pikachu's. Who's to say that his Charizard wasn't one of the largest Charizards in existence.

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    Ash had a habit of coming across rare and unusual versions of pokemon. Like a pikachu that refused to stay in its ball and had more power and energy than all the other pikachu's. Who's to say that his Charizard wasn't one of the largest Charizards in existence.
    Good point, even worse in my opinion he always let the good ones go! I mean Charizard, Pidgot, and Poliwrath (memory is kinda hazy it might have been a poliwhirl) to name just a few.

    ---------- Post added at 19:09 ---------- Previous post was at 19:07 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidmetalLucario View Post
    He also has a shiny Noctowl.
    I found a shiny hoothoot wayyy back in my gold cartrage but I was so young and didnt know what a shiny was then so I just let him go ;-; . The only other legit shinys Ive found, total, is my shiny gold duck and a shiny absol I found when I was playing my friends cartrage.

  6. #6

    Default

    But remember Ash was only about 4' tall! He was only 10 years old! I was surprised at how grown up he acted at 10 though. o.o

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SlowBro View Post
    But remember Ash was only about 4' tall! He was only 10 years old! I was surprised at how grown up he acted at 10 though. o.o
    I was surprised that his mother let him WANDER AROUND THE COUNTRY ON HIS OWN!! I mean, what shear negligence!

    This thread made me laugh; OP deserves a cookie.

  8. #8

    Default

    As much as I wished to be a pokémon trainer as a child, my great childhood disapointment was not geting a letter from Hogswarts on my eleventh birthday. I was honestly disapointed D:


    Sent from my iPhone

  9. #9

    Default

    But his mom is a stupid whore! I mean... Delia Ketchum + Sammy Oak = Super Happy Fun Time!

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jossilyn View Post
    My friend and I had this conversation earlier this year about how when Ash would ride Charizard in the anime and Charizard looked so cool and kick butt. However in reality Charizard is only 5ft 7in. (roughly 170 cm). I am 5'6". This thoroughly ruined my teenage-hood.
    1. Ash is a what 10 or 11 year old kid. About 4 foot tall.
    2. Charizard is 5 feet 7 inches tall when standing and weighs 199.5 pounds.

    charizard would be able to fly with ash on his back. Carrying a full grown adult would be hard but given enough training it should be possible.The anime "cheats" and is separated from the games.


    Also this can learn fly. Serebii.net Pokédex - #637 Volcarona

Similar Threads

  1. Pokemon
    By Reachplayer94 in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-Feb-2011, 12:34
  2. Disappointing day
    By crazykittensmile in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-Sep-2010, 15:45
  3. Pokemon D/P and Pokemon Farm
    By ScubaSteve in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-Jun-2008, 23:02

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.