Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Im new to the site and getting used to things...

Default Im new to the site and getting used to things...

People call me Gwen =] ummm im kinda shy but I would like to learn more so if anybody would be kind enough to help me, I would really appreciate it. =]

you might want to add more about yourself like interests etc.

Hello Gwen, I'm Matt.

I've came from other sites as well and shied away from most of them since the content is a little "eh".

This is the only forum that I post on really. People are more mature about their sexuality.

This place is more of a support group answering those pesky buying, hiding, and ideas. Also we help people with problems with their lifestyles an so forth

I'm a metalhead of course! What kind of music do you like? Hobbies? Ect. Ect. Ect.

Also what kind of questions do you have?

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk

Matt you're a metalhead? Im a metalhead too. This is the actually the first forum i've joined. Well im a musician, I play the drums, most brass instruments some woodwind instruments. My favorite bands are Judas Priest, the Doors and Arch Enemy.

I actually joined to support my best friend.

---------- Post added at 21:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

Okay =]

Dude, I just stalked up on your profile, being the creeper I am (totally kidding) and I saw Gaz from Invader Zim. That's awesome, I love Invader Zim. What exactly would you like to learn more about? Gots to be a little more specific, Gwen. :3

Quote Originally Posted by LslilHinata View Post
    People call me Gwen =] ummm im kinda shy but I would like to learn more so if anybody would be kind enough to help me, I would really appreciate it. =]
    Hi Gweyn. Welcome to the forum. Glad you're here as we're here to help

AND YOU LIKE THE DOORS?? WHATTTTTTTT? I have all their records on Vinyl!! <3 Jim Morrison is my hero.

Thank you, iPampers =]
    @SlowBro YESSSS OMG I love the Doors <3 I have the biggest obssesion with Jim Morrison!!! You do?! Lucky!!! All i have is a top hits CD.

---------- Post added at 21:21 ---------- Previous post was at 21:18 ----------

@Slowbro anything really, im a bit of a nerd so i like to learn. I was also trying to think of a cute gift for my best friend's birthday. I'd tell you what it is but what if he reads it and the surprised is ruined. I have done a lot of research lately so i know a thing or two, but i thought getting some knowledge from others who know more than i would be a great step.

Haha yeah I also love Invader Zim =]

I collect Vinyl so I have a ton of records. And you like metal too, I see. I have lots of metal. Have you heard of Mercyful Fate? Or Accept? I know you've heard of Sabbath.