Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Yeah.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 12-Sep-2011 at 02:28. Reason: removed member tags.

Hello there, nice to meet you ^^

Why don't you tell us a little about yourself?

Hi Loops,
    welcome to the group, may I suggest you look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html and then try to write your intro again please, we need a bit more than Yeah

In my browser the op links to a lurker account when I click on the word "yeah".

Oh yeah. Mine too. A Lurker whose name is different to the OP's... Hmm... Weird...

Maybe it shows us that he has another account, since they're both one word intros that seem to only post when they are forced into lurker status.

lol it told me I had to post here. I haven't had time to check this again.

Sorry I'm a little shy.

---------- Post added at 02:26 ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dprdude92 View Post
    Maybe it shows us that he has another account, since they're both one word intros that seem to only post when they are forced into lurker status.
    This is my only account O_o

---------- Post added at 02:26 ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Oh yeah. Mine too. A Lurker whose name is different to the OP's... Hmm... Weird...
    What? What does that mean?

---------- Post added at 02:27 ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 ----------

Bah. Why did my original post send a link to another user's account?

---------- Post added at 02:34 ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 ----------

1) Hello! Who are you?

I'm a poor Uni student. :P

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Never really spoken to anyone about how I wear diapers.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

In my spare time I study haha

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

As stated previously, I've never really spoken to anyone about wearing nappies before so... yeah.

(cc PCBaby)

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Why have you linked to a lurker?

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Loops View Post
    Bah. Why did my original post send a link to another user's account?
    This is what the original post looked like in the post editor: [MEMBER]Yeah.[/MEMBER]

Member tags link the text between them to that user's profile if it exists. It looks like you accidentally clicked the button to add member tags. I've removed the tags so people aren't confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Loops
    lol it told me I had to post here. I haven't had time to check this again.

Sorry I'm a little shy.
    Understandable. It took me several months to work up the courage to post an introduction.

However, you don't have to worry - we don't bite. Feel free to share some of your hobbies and interests with us when you get a chance. Or post in some of the threads that interest you.

Anyways, welcome to ADISC!