Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Just joined your fine organization! Been into diapers for as long as I can remember but never joined a group like this before. I am married with kids. Enjoy the outdoors and camping etc. Like drinking beer. Generally work hard and play hard - that is my approach to life! Looking for fun discussions about diapers but also some help with diapers in my marriage - despite 10 years, we have never figured things out properly and it is still a huge strain on our relationship. Thanks!

Hi there npypants,
    welcome to the group, I'm sure you 'll find lots of support and advice on here. Any other hobbies or interests, tate in music that sort of thing. What do you mean by "we have never figured things out properly and it is still a huge strain on our relationship."

nappiboy

Quote Originally Posted by dprpantsnpypants View Post
    Just joined your fine organization! Been into diapers for as long as I can remember but never joined a group like this before. I am married with kids. Enjoy the outdoors and camping etc. Like drinking beer. Generally work hard and play hard - that is my approach to life! Looking for fun discussions about diapers but also some help with diapers in my marriage - despite 10 years, we have never figured things out properly and it is still a huge strain on our relationship. Thanks!
    Hi welcome, I too have issues with this and my marrage. We have only been married for a few years and I spilled the beans. We have good understanding days and days of issues, but it is getting better as we sort out conditions of use.
    Anyway welcome again tell us more about yourself.