Thread: what do you like about ADISC

Default what do you like about ADISC

I like how the rules keep out all the really creepy people. I like how I can go on her and not see 100 of crotch shots of people wearing used diapers people asking for Mommy's or daddy's. I like how I can chat with people and them not asking me if I'm wet or poopy. that's what I like about ADISC. why do you like ADISC?

I like the diversity. You have Brits and North Americans. Conservative and liberal minded people. Yound and older. Well established professionals and optimistic teenagers. There is little to no whining or emo crap that you see at ALL of the other websites. Creepy people are quickly shown the door, (Though I'm still here for some reason). The ADISC community is based on being truthful and safe. There are very few HNG's. Furries are fully embraced and accepted. Overall the place kicks ass.

ADISC is like family, (a good one not mine) there is a level of trust and respect with just a bit of good natured boundry pushing.

I like that it simply exists.

Everyone needs somewhere... Every minority needs a home... ADISC is ours.

I know we all remember how we felt before we discovered information about our "dirty little secret" and, without ADISC, that feeling is all we'd have.

This site manages to be virtually all things, to all people and succeeds in maintaining a level of dignity and credibility with it. I like that.

Thanks Moo.

I was mainly drawn to the fact that ADISC isn't yet another fap material forum. Not that I have a problem with those (truthfully I spend quite a bit of time on them) .. just nice for something different. It's interesting to see a forum centered more around discussion and realistic advice in this area.

That whole supporting people and helping them accept themselves and all that is cool too I guess ;p

Quote Originally Posted by squashNstretch View Post
    [U]Conservative and liberal minded people.

You see it's funny because conservative and libertarian's are out numbered easily by a factor of at least 2 to 1. Anyways I like adisc because it's the only site that doesn't keep dumb fucks around, Like gamefaqs does.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    You see it's funny because conservative and libertarian's are out numbered easily by a factor of at least 2 to 1.
    Maybe... But it still a better represented demographic here than race for example. I'm used to forums like Reddit that are 95% liberal. It's good to see a bit more of a mix here anyways. Totally agree its good creepy people and jerks are quickly removed as well