Thread: I was never good with introductions...

Red face I was never good with introductions...

but I guess it's needed here!!

I'm Emma, and I live in Texas! To be honest, I'm not exactly like everybody else , and this kind of applies to me here! I wouldn't call myself a TB/AB/DL but...I still like it! :/ But the forums and talk here are actually really entertaining for me!

Heres a little quick view of me:

I love (couldn't stress that enough) thinking of a lot of my guy friends like that. Just thinking though, I would never push this on them. A few of my friends from other countries love playing around like that though! I love when they call me 'mom' and telling them things like "Are you tired? Come sleep in my arms!!". I'm sorry if I don't quite fit in with everybody else but...I can't really tell any of my friends about this Knowing my friends, they'd probably think I was some sort of female-pedophile and I'm really not!!

Cheers to hoping I can make some new friends while I'm here

Thanks for skimming my boring intro

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by muppetcaper View Post
    but I guess it's needed here!!

I'm Emma, and I live in Texas! To be honest, I'm not exactly like everybody else , and this kind of applies to me here! I wouldn't call myself a TB/AB/DL but...I still like it! :/ But the forums and talk here are actually really entertaining for me!

Heres a little quick view of me:

I love (couldn't stress that enough) thinking of a lot of my guy friends like that. Just thinking though, I would never push this on them. A few of my friends from other countries love playing around like that though! I love when they call me 'mom' and telling them things like "Are you tired? Come sleep in my arms!!". I'm sorry if I don't quite fit in with everybody else but...I can't really tell any of my friends about this Knowing my friends, they'd probably think I was some sort of female-pedophile and I'm really not!!

Cheers to hoping I can make some new friends while I'm here

Thanks for skimming my boring intro

Emma

Hi Emma, welcome to ADISC!

don't worry - most people's intro's are boring ;-)

So I guess from your intro that you're more into Mommy / Little role-play rather than ABDL, which is cool :-)

anything you want to tell us about yourself from "normal" life? any your hobbies/ interests?

Quote Originally Posted by riddle View Post
    anything you want to tell us about yourself from "normal" life? any your hobbies/ interests?

Most people know me by my international interests!
    Mostly with Latin and Asian cultures! I can't get enough of them!
    I actually plan to study abroad in Japan! I'm leaving next month!
    Honestly, besides that, I'm just your average Joe who likes to watch TV and surf the web .

Quote Originally Posted by muppetcaper View Post
    Honestly, besides that, I'm just your average Joe who likes to watch TV and surf the web .
    That's ok - it's hard work being interesting ;-)

Your Latin and Asian interests - that's cool though, do you know Spainish / Japanese? I guess you'll be learning more Japanese when you study there...

Hi Muppetcaper,
    and welcome to the group. any hobbies, music likes/dislikes, movies etc. give us a little moer. [removed]
    Last edited by crazykittensmile; 21-Aug-2011 at 17:40. Reason: Not an appropriate request in another member's introduction