Thread: My Re-Introduction!

Smile My Re-Introduction!

Hey All

Well, i thought it was appropriate that i Re-introduce myself! I have been a member of ADISC back when it was TBDL. But for the last 12-18months i havent really been on the site much because of various problems going on in my life at the moment. I am hoping to try and become a more active user over the next few months as i have been spending allot more time at home, this is due to my depression and other problems occuring.

Well a bit about myself... Up untill last year i worked as a IT consultant for varies companies in the uk, I had worked in the IT industry since i left school and had worked really hard on my career and it was number 1 for me.... if i put more effort into other things like i did my work it would be amazing! Anyway due to various reasons i had an abrupt end to my career for reasons i dont want to disclose on here, and have since started up my own company providing IT services to people. So this is what i have been spending the last 6 months or so working hard on.

I have a couple of hobbies/interests, the first one being Music, am a huge music fan from Metal/Hardcore/Punk to Rap/Dubstep.... i love it all. I regularly see live music both local and not local to where i live and normally once or twice a year i see a Big band.

I am also into my cars, my main love is american muscle and Hotrods, i have spend many days working under american cars with friends and 3-4 times a year i try to go drag racing. I also appriciate some Jap cars and other car "scenes".

As a person i am a pretty shy person, i struggle to meet new people to start off with and am normally quiet, i guess untill i have "worked" them out! But im quite easy to get on with.

As regards to my AB/DL side i would classify myself 50/50.... it varies for me depending on what mood im in. I have been aware of the AB/DL community since i was about 13 so have seen allot of the communities and ADISC has been the only one that I could relate to the Mods ethics and the strong community.

Any questions then drop me a message.... otherwise i hope to see you all about!

DMF

Hi Diapermefast,
    welcome to the group, it's nice to see another UK member, and a nice intro as well.

Welcome to the site! You sound very similar to me, I work in IT and followed the career path since I was about 8 or so! What sort of IT services do you offer? Is it a simple virus/tune up, or building bespoke systems?

I also am fairly shy, and I hail from Gloucestershire, and I'm nearly 22... how spooky!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Welcome to the site! You sound very similar to me, I work in IT and followed the career path since I was about 8 or so! What sort of IT services do you offer? Is it a simple virus/tune up, or building bespoke systems?

I also am fairly shy, and I hail from Gloucestershire, and I'm nearly 22... how spooky!
    Hi eeyore, well up untill recently i provided IT support and consultancy to business throught the globe, getting involved in project implementations and infrastructure upgrades, now ive started up my own business i offer both services to home users (virus removal/ upgrades and repairs) and business users (providing IT support, infrastructure upgrades and server network support). So just about a bit of everything.

That is bizzare, i started my IT career when i was young, started getting into it when i was about 13! Sounds like we both have the same interests and career paths!

Im just about to turn 23 in the next month .

Ok you two, come clean, you're actually the same person, just suffering from DID, and you're doing this so the neighbour doesn't hear you talking to yourselves

And before I get flamed I am not belittiling or denigrating or having a go at those that truly do suffer from DID.