Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi I'm new here

Default hi I'm new here

Hi I'm new here. I'm an 18 year old DL and I have liked diapers and wearing them for as long as I can remember in my early childhood. I look forward to posting more and chatting with others.

Hello! And welcome! I hope you can scout out some of the fun things to do around here (Like posting... (duh...)) Rember to stay active and

Have fun on the forums!

Hey Todd, welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your time here! We are really friendly, so if you have any questions at all feel free to ask!

Hey man, welcome to the forums. Don't be afraid here it's a really nice place and the people here rock! Have fun, it's great here, you'll love it. Try to post as much as ya can. And like
    Me :P said, Have fun on the Forums.

Hey Todd, welcome. I'm a newbie as well. You said you've been wearing diapers as long as you can remember (I'm envious). Were you incontinent, or just liked wearing? Did you wear in secret or openly? Just curious.

HI *waves* welcome i hope you enjoy yourself and have funn
    hopefully ill see you posting around ^^

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    Hey Todd, welcome. I'm a newbie as well. You said you've been wearing diapers as long as you can remember (I'm envious). Were you incontinent, or just liked wearing? Did you wear in secret or openly? Just curious.
    To answer your question from the thread. I've liked wearing diapers since I was two. That is as far back as I remember. I wore them until I was 5 when they were finally taken away and it made me want them even more. I didn't get to wear until I was 9 when I actually decided to buy diapers except when I was 7 and I stole diapers and actually got caught, that's the only time I've ever been caught. Other than wetting the bed until I was 6, I never really needed diapers, I've just always liked them.

Hey there, nice to see you here I hope you enjoy it, I'm look forward to chatting with you.

Hi, nice to meet you, welcome to ADISC, im sure you'r have as much fun as the rest of us around here.