Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you talk when you regress

thatkamikid

Default Do you talk when you regress

I wonder this. I think I will talk a little and communicate with my caretaker when I get one.

Normally I don't because I have no one to share this with. I once recorded my voice in regression mode and that was fun but it was also kind of awkward because I have elaborate fantasies going on in my head and it was a bit strange hearing myself speak some of those thoughts out.

I talk a little with my big bro when I regress, but it's usually just "uh huh" or "naw" to answer his questions. I prefer to have the "adult" take charge of where the conversation goes/what we do, so I'm not particularly talkative when I'm little.

I talk constantly while I'm regressed. I have a Mommy with whom I've been in a relationship for 7 months, and I spend probably 70-80% of my time regressed to about 3 y/o or younger. In talking as much as I like to while regressed, I learn so much more about my inner-little and it makes my role so much more enjoyable

Nope, like MusicalKid, I don't have anyone to share my AB-ness with. If I started talking to myself while regressing, I'd probably also start to question my sanity!
    ~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by CandiMcBride View Post
    I talk constantly while I'm regressed. I have a Mommy with whom I've been in a relationship for 7 months, and I spend probably 70-80% of my time regressed to about 3 y/o or younger. In talking as much as I like to while regressed, I learn so much more about my inner-little and it makes my role so much more enjoyable
    I don't think I'd want to be a 'little' quite that much, but I'd definitely like to be able to try it for a week or two... and I'm very envious of you in many ways! Enjoy your Mommy, you lucky baby!

... oh and to be on topic. I sometimes talk to myself, but not much. I suspect I would really like to, if I had someone to hear me!

I know I'm little a whole lot, but before I took on that much little time, I was doing drugs a lot and have pretty much took the harmful lifestyle I was living and traded it for what I'd rather be doing, and it has turned out to be pretty healthy so far. It keeps me balanced and drives away the temptation of vice

I talk when I regress but it's always to myself because I don't have a caretaker. I don't really mind though, because I talk to myself normally. Sometimes thoughts don't cut it when I'm alone.

thatkamikid

I think I will give up pot when I get a care taker. I have kind of a messed up family.

Hi all,
    I talk to myself when changing etc, and I use appropriate language when I talk with my online mummy ie a 2 year old, although sometimes I act younger, especially if I am frightened and then it tends to be single words, gestures and/or crying. Candi it's very good that you have been able to come off the drugs, it's that sort of a positive difference that being an AB/DL can make that we need to let the world know about, not the c**p that chat shows and other shows and people make us out to be.