Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animal Abuse

Default Animal Abuse

YouTube - Animal Abuse Tribute

A little video I made on animal abuse.

Please No AB/TB/DL related comments.

It was really awesome =D, a few typos here and there but they can easily be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaki View Post
    It was really awesome =D, a few typos here and there but they can easily be fixed.
    Yeah, I saw that to. I remember fixin them but must have forgoten to save it..lol

It's a nice video, but if I can be a bit critical... The song (If Everyone Cared) is overused a lot. A little over half the video seemed to have nothing to do with animal abuse, as you were just flashing random images of animals who may or may not have been abused. And I don't understand the significance of the picture at the beginning of the sign that says if you tag your pet it'll be returned to you. What does that have to do with animal abuse?

Other than that, it was a nice beginner's video.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    It's a nice video, but if I can be a bit critical... The song (If Everyone Cared) is overused a lot. A little over half the video seemed to have nothing to do with animal abuse, as you were just flashing random images of animals who may or may not have been abused. And I don't understand the significance of the picture at the beginning of the sign that says if you tag your pet it'll be returned to you. What does that have to do with animal abuse?

Other than that, it was a nice beginner's video.
    "If everyone cared" hint hint..If everyone did care about animals. I took the pics of all the dogs myself at a local pound and they were abused animals.
    But good point on the sing.

I'd like to add a rant to your Animal Abuse thread if I may, baby ashley. It's about people who drop off unwanted animals on a country road to fend for themselves because they don't want to take the responsibility of turning the animal(s) over to the county animal shelter.

We've got a young, abandoned pit bull roaming around our road, stumbling about like it's sick, or starved, or both. We called the county animal control office and they came out to pick it up. Well, the dog went into the woods by the time they arrived, so they started searching the area. They didn't find the stray pit bull we saw, but found two other dogs and a cat, all strays with no collars. Now, I look out the window a while ago and there's the pit bull laying down by the edge of the woods and the county offices are closed until Monday morning. The way this poor dog is dragging himself around I doubt he'll be alive by Monday. However, being a stray plus acting sick as he is, it's really not wise to approach him. We thought about putting some food out to keep him close by until he can be picked up.

UPDATE: He disappeared back into the woods again. With everything grown up it's hard to spot him unless he comes back out.

People who do this to animals should be stuck in a cage themselves for several days with no food! Oh, and get a swift kick in the butt on the way in!

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post

People who do this to animals should be stuck in a cage themselves for several days with no food! Oh, and get a swift kick in the butt on the way in!

~Pramrider
    I'm with 200% on that one. I think animal abusers should be treated like they do there animals

You realize that the problem is nobody does care and the best way to make them care is not to show them the animals that have been saved and are now happy bit to show them beat up animals that have visible signs of abuse and things that will shock people. Then you need to start a movement with the people that are shocked enough to act. I personally would see people who mistreat animals be beaten to death but that is why I don't run the country ...yet. So while I would say the video is a pretty good first shot, the song is overused and the most shocking picture is the one eyed cat. If you create a video that inspires me I will go as far as to say I would march right up to the White house right by your side.

I don't mean to sound like a dick but I tend to be blunt because I think that people like you do have the ability to make the changes in the world that you want to see but you have to step up your game. This is a harsh world and you need a video that will open peoples eyes not make them think about how cute the kittens are. Basically think Invisible Children except with animal abuse.
    Last edited by Dave; 09-Aug-2008 at 03:01.

Thanks...I am now working on another video. I will post it when I am done