Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fairly odd parents

Fantasticmax2

Default fairly odd parents

If you watch the show you probably know that Cosmo wears diapers a lot. Well last night I saw an old episode where Timmy asked to be funny. at the end Timmy is at a comedy club and Wanda and Cosmo are siting at a table with there drinks. Wandas drink is in a glass and cosmos is in a bottle. click on the picture to see a larger version

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ClassClown192.jpg 
Views:	8896 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	5484

I have seen the show on numerous occasions, and they have done a baby theme several times now. One was where a substitute fairy was regressed and another where (I think his name is Timmy, the boy...) was regressed. They'll do it quite often, so keep watching.

Miku

They do it to Timmy to be funny for the show, and Cosmo wears diapers and all that to play the role that, well, he's an idiot. They could be hinting he's a AB/DL, but I think that's looking a bit too deep into it. Imho, I think the whole point is to be right there where you don't even think about it: Cosmo is an idiot and has to wear diapers in case he wets himself or something cuz he's stupid, and the bottle is cuz he's too dumb to drink from a real glass and might spill it. Idiot, immature, whatever word you want to use. Point is, Cosmo isn't the brightest character and doesn't differ from a baby that much cuz of his mentality or whatever x_x

That's just my take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    They do it to Timmy to be funny for the show, and Cosmo wears diapers and all that to play the role that, well, he's an idiot. They could be hinting he's a AB/DL, but I think that's looking a bit too deep into it. Imho, I think the whole point is to be right there where you don't even think about it: Cosmo is an idiot and has to wear diapers in case he wets himself or something cuz he's stupid, and the bottle is cuz he's too dumb to drink from a real glass and might spill it. Idiot, immature, whatever word you want to use. Point is, Cosmo isn't the brightest character and doesn't differ from a baby that much cuz of his mentality or whatever x_x

That's just my take on it.
    I couldn't agree more.

In one episode Wanda zaps Cosmo and he's dressed like a baby. Fairly Odd Parents: Wanda turns Cosmo into a baby - YouTube. It's always funny when something like that happens on that show, but I definitely don't think it's AB related. Sometimes it's just silly for kids to see adults turned into babies or wear diapers.

alu

I remember seeing that quite a bit in ,but the idea that it is because cosmo is a ab is a bit far fetched and it is because hes dumb seem like a more reasonable explination ,but who knows there might be a ab on the writing team.

thatkamikid

I read your post in tree trunk's voice. LOL!

dvid113

I loved that show lol, there are so many cartoons I watched but never see any more :P Can't they make room on TV for the classics again (classic to me...) They so could've put billy in diapers too (from the grim adventures of billy and Mandy) he was the idiot of that show... I think Mandy was in them once though :?

Love: Fairly Odd Parents, and Phineas and ferb. But for diaper and fart jokes F O P takes it.

Creeper

In spongebob an ABDL scene came out of nowhere, a building got knocked down and a random guy is sitting there in a pram with a bonnet a bottle and a diaper, he pauses then says "I can explain", I have seen it elsewhere but that was the first one I thought of.