View Poll Results: If someone gave you a glass of water, how would you like it?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hot

1 1.37%
  • Room Temperature

9 12.33%
  • Cold

35 47.95%
  • Almost Frozen

21 28.77%
  • Actually frozen

2 2.74%
  • I dont like water and would never drink it

2 2.74%
  • I am allergic to water (even though my body is over 70% of it)

3 4.11%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If someone offered you a glass of water?

Default If someone offered you a glass of water?

This is just a curious question as i like mine near frozen

Ideally, with lots of ice. I guess that counts as 'almost frozen'. I find that where I like water the best is in restaurants. At home, I can take it or leave it, but it's really essential when I'm eating out, regardless of whether or not I'm having something else to drink.

The best water I've ever tasted is at the clinic I work at. Although I have no idea what makes water in one glass better than another.

I don't really like water, myself. >.>

But milk I prefer to be cold. nwn

Not fond of water, but I like all my drinks warm(room temp(other then milk and juice))

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Ideally, with lots of ice. I guess that counts as 'almost frozen'. I find that where I like water the best is in restaurants. At home, I can take it or leave it, but it's really essential when I'm eating out, regardless of whether or not I'm having something else to drink.
    Same here, save for the "lots of ice" part. I like it cold, but not so full of ice that I have to actually suck to get water out of the cup!

i like it cold because it reminds me of how cold my house is when the water seems warm with ice, <its friggen cold in here!>

I like it cool. If it's too cold I can't drink it, but too hot tastes funny.

The best water you could possibly drink is water drunken when extremely thirsty.

I like drinks that are "chilled," but I refuse to drink a drink that has ice in it if I don't have a straw...