Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A new beginning

Default A new beginning

Hey there all - I've been here for quite some time, in fact just under 4 years. I "left" the community back in October of 2010, for personal reasons. Many of you have seen me lurking around from time to time. I am here to announce I'm back. My days of coming to ADISC just to troll are over. To the mods- I'm sorry for the trouble I caused.

I also came to announce some good news for those of you who remember me from the good 'ol days. mm3 has moved here with me and we have now been dating for a year. As our relationship continues to grow as baby/daddy a I now feel as though I have more to offer to the community. I'm always willing to learn and to teach what I have gone through in these last 4 years of the community.

To the new members of the community who do not know me:

My name is Mandy
    I'm 3, and I love it. I go to school full time (2 different schools) and I am a co-owner of a business with my boyfriend. I am a student of the Cisco Networking Academy. I'm really just a geek. I work hard and play hard. I enjoy my weekends helping my friends. Anything I can do to put a smile on their face makes my day. My big self is very motherly, ironically. I like to watch movies, most night Daddy and I are watching movies late in our office snuggled up together.

I live the lifestyle 24/7. This doesn't mean I wear diapers 24/7 and have no adult clothes. I call mm3 Daddy and I treat him with respect. A lot of " yes sir" and "no sir". I guess you could say we lean more towards the BDSM side.

Anyways I think that's enough for now. I hope I can get back into the groove and get to know all of you

-Love Mandy~

I was wondering, I rember when you were a 15 yo "light chick" and changed names a lot. Mandy was first if I recall and seems to fit. Congrats on moving into a life situation that blends a potentally sucesessful future with the little fun things we all come here to share.
    All the best!
    Nam

Welcome back to the Community,

It's always nice to hear about someone with our interests being able to find someone to be with, I've heard it's often difficult to find someone who can accept us. I wish you luck, and hope that your happiness continues to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanku2691 View Post
    Welcome back to the Community,

It's always nice to hear about someone with our interests being able to find someone to be with, I've heard it's often difficult to find someone who can accept us. I wish you luck, and hope that your happiness continues to grow.
    Thank you

Actually we met here on ADISC :p

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Actually we met here on ADISC :p
    that's so cool

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Peachy

Welcome back! Glad you and mm3 turned out to be another TBDL/ADISC couple. I need to start a list now with all the people who've hooked up after both were on ADISC (even though their hooking up may not even be related to ADISC) because I'm running out of fingers and toes.

Sounds a bit tacky and stupid for a TB/AB website, but looks like you've grown up and left the teenage trolling years behind you and now get to enjoy relationships and curse about work and educational stress like everyone else.

Enjoy yourself here and don't put too much stress on your poor daddy

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Welcome back! Glad you and mm3 turned out to be another TBDL/ADISC couple. I need to start a list now with all the people who've hooked up after both were on ADISC (even though their hooking up may not even be related to ADISC) because I'm running out of fingers and toes.

Sounds a bit tacky and stupid for a TB/AB website, but looks like you've grown up and left the teenage trolling years behind you and now get to enjoy relationships and curse about work and educational stress like everyone else.

Enjoy yourself here and don't put too much stress on your poor daddy

Peachy
    Peachy. I miss reading your crappy puns on the forums~

Oh. and try not to stress out Daddy!? But... That's my job! :p

Woah, I guess it's been a while - long enough in fact for me to be downgraded all the way to "Newly Joined" status. Lamesauce

Anyway, I'm back here too, I guess, as Mandy and I are looking forward towards being more active in the AB world .

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    Woah, I guess it's been a while - long enough in fact for me to be downgraded all the way to "Newly Joined" status. Lamesauce

Anyway, I'm back here too, I guess, as Mandy and I are looking forward towards being more active in the AB world .
    summerfag~