Thread: leggings and tights over your diaper?

Question leggings and tights over your diaper?

So I bought a set of tights and some leggings so I could work in a diaper. I was wondering if there are any other guys that have tried this? and girls what do you think about tights or leggings over a diaper?

I have leggings that I have worn over my diaper. Then a skirt on top of that.

Im doing it to hide the diaper my diaper from my co-worker

Compression shorts This thread deals with it too. The other trick is to make sure your daytime diaper is thin like Tranquility ATN, Molicare super or the M/L3 from Abena. I used to use a onsie, but the compression shorts give me a lot more confidence.

Supersam1223

I've worn tights over a diaper (technically a pull-up) before, but not for the same reason as you.

During cold weather, I always wear my ballet tights/leggins over my diaper then regular jeans over the top. I'm a (male) grade 8 ballet dancer, so I spend alot of my time in tight clothing.
    When I became IC last year, all that I had to do was to start wearing normal shorts over the top of my tights to hide the fact that I'm wearing protection- if anything the tights support the diaper and keep it in position, however I would suggest a pair that are slightly stretchy to allow for diaper expansion, otherwise the pressure will prevent absorbtion

Quote Originally Posted by irataliw View Post
    Compression shorts This thread deals with it too. The other trick is to make sure your daytime diaper is thin like Tranquility ATN, Molicare super or the M/L3 from Abena. I used to use a onsie, but the compression shorts give me a lot more confidence.
    Walmart.com: Starter - Men's Fashion Compression Shorts: Men At a much better price this is definitely worth it. All sizes are $10, except 2XL+, but for compression purposes, I don't think you'll need larger than XL. I've tried them (I had to return them because I got white ones and that was a bad idea), and wearing them in addition to some snug fit boxer briefs and under a regular set of clothes, you'll go completely unnoticed out in public.

Plus, almost all Wal Marts will have this in their store so there's no need to order online. You may even find Under Armor stuff there, but unless your going to be doing a lot of sweating and moving (as in playing sports and doing gymnasitcs or dancing) you wont need to spend a lot on Under Armor.

Default A good panty girdle works for me

A good panty girdle alway's works for me. It hides the daiper and reduces diaper noise and crunching. Long leg style also keeps the seams tight and helps prevent leakage

I'd be more worried about what kind of message the tights would send to the coworker >.<

thedon

i like them they cut down the bulk and give a more natural look