Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiding spot, with one problem

Default Hiding spot, with one problem

So, I found a nice hiding spot. I pull out my bottom dresser, and voila! There's a place where I can hide diapers (out of the box). But there's a slight problem :O.

The place is covered with dust. And there is also a small spider web D: Does anyone know how to get the spiderweb out without touching it? thanks

Get a paper towel! Just take the paper towel, grab the spider web and then dump out the paper towel in the garbage. <3 Yay good job in finding a hiding spot!

Use a pen or something to wrap up the spider web and dispose of it. Be careful for spiders, though! *shudders*

Quote Originally Posted by Veigar View Post
    Be careful for spiders, though! *shudders*
    Why spiders are cool lol

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    Why spiders are cool lol

---
    nope. been bit by one, it wasn't fun. and my friend Karissa got bit by a brown recluse.

Quote Originally Posted by OneLoveOneHeart View Post
    nope. been bit by one, it wasn't fun. and my friend Karissa got bit by a brown recluse.
    Ok but they're cool to look at if they're contained or somethin cuz my buddy was bitten by a black widow in fourth grade, the lump was seriously like the size of a golfball!!

---

PsyberFox

Use a duster. That should take care of the dust and the spider web. As another user said though, be careful for spiders.

Still couldn't do it. i get shivers whenever i see them :P not a phobia, but i'm scared of them xD my only phobia is (i kid you not) ear drops O.o

Sounds like a phobia to me. If you are that scared of spiders, how are you going to be able to take a diaper out of that area without being scared? Are you sure it isn't just cobwebs? the duster idea is the best as it prevents you from having to touch it. You could also take out all the drawers so you have full view, take a vacuum hose and just vacuum under there.

Quote Originally Posted by irataliw View Post
    Sounds like a phobia to me. If you are that scared of spiders, how are you going to be able to take a diaper out of that area without being scared? Are you sure it isn't just cobwebs? the duster idea is the best as it prevents you from having to touch it. You could also take out all the drawers so you have full view, take a vacuum hose and just vacuum under there.
    no, i wouldn't call it a phobia. remember what i said about my ear drop phobia? my fear of spiders is 300 times less than that (if that makes any sense??). and i wouldn't act anywhere near as irrationally as i would if someone came at me with a spider. i freak out when someone comes near me with ear drops (intending to put them in my ear). but i think I'll try to find something feather duster related. and yeah, it's a spider web. there's a spider there :P