Thread: How to make an improvised diaper!

Default How to make an improvised diaper!

I have not tried wetting or messing this. I'd say it would take a wetting, but not a messing. Enjoy!

YOU WILL NEED:
    2 LONG SLEEVED Pajama tops
    1 set of Pajama bottoms
    OR A hand towel instead of pajamas
    A pair of tight boxers in your size
    A pair of Y-front pants in your size
    A belt

WHEN USING PAJAMAS:

Step 1 - Place the Pajamas on the floor. Fold the arms of the tops inwards and the bottoms in half so the trouser legs are on top of each other. The arms of the tops should cross over.
    Place the towel on the floor. Fold it in half lengthways, and then fold again. Go to ste

Step 2 - Place the Pajamas on top of each other in this order: Top, Bottoms, Top.

Step 3 - Put the Pajamas over the desired area, and pull the boxers up over them, making sure the Pajamas do not stick out.

Step 4 - Pull the Y-Fronts over the top.

Step 5 - Pull the top of the boxers above the waistband of the Y-Fronts, and buckle the belt on so it is as tight as you are happy with it being to the waistband of the boxers.

Step 6 - You're done!

WHEN USING A TOWEL:

Step 1 - Place the towel on the floor. Fold it in half lengthways, and lengthways again.

Step 2 - Place the towel over the desired area and pull on the boxers over it.

Step 3 - Pull the Y-Fronts over the boxers.

Step 4 - Pull the top of the boxers above the waistband of the Y-Fronts, and buckle the belt on so it is as tight as you are happy with it being to the waistband of the boxers.

Step 5 - You're done!
    Last edited by sybru; 18-Aug-2011 at 10:57.

Good tips, but wouldn't it just be easier to use a towel rather than pajama tops? I found if I fold a towel into a cloth diaper fold I get a really absorbent and thick diaper - then just use the boxers/y-fronts to keep it tight!

Good point, i'll edit the guide.

EDIT - Done!

For bonus points, get some large zip-loc bags and some duct tape, then make plastic pants :P

I find swimwear (like speedos) is best in these situations as it is really easy to clean.

Cleaning is easy, cos you can just wash them, but I would recommend soaking them in water first if you live with people unknowing of your fetish - this way the stuff dries quicker and doesn't stink! :P