Thread: Diapers 24/7.

Default Diapers 24/7.

I now wear diapers 24/7 and even carry a diaper bag. I just have to say I don't care who knows and if I get a funny look for carrying the diaper bag I just say it's because I have epelipsy and I don't want to take the chance of ruining my cloths. I used to have a hard time going out to buy new one espealy if the casher was a female. It always seemed like they wear why is someone your age buying diapers not out loud but with there eyes. Anyone feel the same.

Yeah, Welcome! I also have epilepsy, but I've never had a problem with losing control when I have a seizure. Though it isn't uncommon.

Hi SissyBoy,
    and welcome to the group, I too carry a changing bag with me ( although it is a sports bag), but enough of me! How about telling us all a little bit moe about you, things like your hobbies and interests, tastes in music, books anad films things like that, that aren't nappy or health related. If you want some ideas there is a good write up on how to write a good intro in http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html there's also loads of other usefil info in there for new members.

thatkamikid

I feel shame when I wear diapers. I am kinda afraid of school. I wanna be diapered 24 when I grow up and I think it could be done if I become a psychologist. I wonder what if I wanna go to a death metal concert? What if I lose control? I'm 6 foot tall at 14. How will I find baby clothes in my size? My bladder already is kinda messed up and my underwear has a lot of stains. I drip a little every day.

Quote Originally Posted by thatkamikid View Post
    I think it could be done if I become a psychologist. I wonder what if I wanna go to a death metal concert? What if I lose control? I'm 6 foot tall at 14. How will I find baby clothes in my size? My bladder already is kinda messed up and my underwear has a lot of stains. I drip a little every day.
    Psychologists are allowed to wear diapers 24/7??? Please elaborate...

As for a concert, wear under adult clothes and you'll be fine! If you wear for a long period of time, you may weaken the muscles and lose control, but you should be able to retrain yourself. Baby clothes for adults are sold all over eBay and the Internet, plus you can usually order to size too.

As for a messed up bladder, maybe go see a doctor if you haven't already? At your age, it may be a sign of worse things happening.

Now when it comes to shame, a lot of us have faced / do face that a lot - but I've found that over time you either fight your brain and feel shame all the time, or you eventually come to accept it as just a quirk/kink and keep a balance in your life with it. However, a 24/7 baby lifestyle is not balanced, so you may find in time that the 24/7 urges go away and are replaced with a more rational approach. Although as you are already questioning the decision, you may already be deciding against it...

thatkamikid

I don't wanna be babied 24 7. I just wanna try being diapered for a really long time. I find that people harassing me about me harassing myself really helps me cope with my quarks. Just lecture me about being close minded(y'know, everyone who accepts it besides me).

I need to find a new doctor. I didn't take all my medicine last time I got this thing checked out. It's just a bladder infection. What worse things?

I'll just get a caretaker to go to a tailor and have some custom made. I think I won't become incontinent when I grow up. You gotta think positive. Belief and truth are co dependant. I guess I could do that. I'll make a skull diaper bag. I think I will need to go alone if I wear. I hope my cousin(which is the only friend I have outside school and probably the only person who knows that I'm bi) won't care if I wear 24 7 when I grow up.

Psychologists don't have bosses or coworkers to my knowledge. i really don't want a office job.

ThatkamiKid,
    this is the wrong forumfor that kind of chat, try the tb forum or the diaper forum instead

I am soory if I wrote in the wrong forum I just thought being called diaper talk that is what was being taked about here. I am new here and this is my first accident dso thanks for telling me and not getting mad at me. On another note though I love to ride bicycles, read science ficton books, collect anime dvds , listen to rock and roll heavy metle like kiss quiet riot and pof course coming here and making new freinds. Have a nice day everyone.