Thread: Goodnites with the blue sides.

Default Goodnites with the blue sides.

So my wife bought me some of the XL goodnites, it's a 12 pack, and they seemed maybe a little smaller at first, but the question have is have they improved? Cause they seem to work quite well, I like them, I have only worn these, never any other types of diapers. It's nice to not have to worry about buying them, but I really don't care if I have to or not.

Ummm... Blue sides? Unless they recently changed the design, the sides are white on Goodnites. I don't know if they ever "improved" though. I was lucky enough to experience the all white goodnites that were much more like pull ups and were even a bit thicker and more absorbent. When they redesigned it after that, they got a lot thinner and consequentially less absorbent. Since then, I think they are slowly improving, don't know if they'll ever amount to what they used to be though.

Blue sides sounds more like Pull-Ups, anyway I have tried each of the versions of Goodnites and the latest are the most comfortable version thus far. They are not as thick as the previous versions, however they have better absorbancy than the early 2000's version (still not as good as the original though).

Odl9791

Quote Originally Posted by Abdljosh View Post
    Ummm... Blue sides? Unless they recently changed the design, the sides are white on Goodnites. I don't know if they ever "improved" though. I was lucky enough to experience the all white goodnites that were much more like pull ups and were even a bit thicker and more absorbent. When they redesigned it after that, they got a lot thinner and consequentially less absorbent. Since then, I think they are slowly improving, don't know if they'll ever amount to what they used to be though.
    Agreed. I loved the originals. Can't do better than that, and nobody has from the sounds of it.