Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many use diaper tapes and/or stickers

nappiboy

Default How many use diaper tapes and/or stickers

Hey everyone, Lately I haven't been able to afford any premium diapers like Bambino's, Cushies, SDK etc so I have been using mostly Abena M4 putting diaper tapes or stickers on them to give them that babyish look. This lead me to think and post this thread.

So I was wondering how many people live to stick things on there diapers to give them that babyish feel? and what do you use?

If you go to a dollar store and look in the stationary/school stuff, you should be able to find some scotch tape with print on it. It usually comes in at normal tape width (like, 1.2 cm), but a little goes a long way.

I also find that basic stickers work as well - not so much on cloth backed diapers - and they come in many, many, many different designs and prints. The dollar store is your best bet!

nappiboy

Hey, jimini thanks for the help, I will check out the dollar stores, I hadn't thought of that.

Anyone else got ideas??

That guy on Youtube, pamperchu i think, has some things you may like.

IIRC, he takes older baby diapers and scans the print. You can go to his site and print out his scans and attach them to your diaper as a "tape", i guess.

I've personally never added a diaper tape, or anything before though.

Given the poor level of AB print diapers in the UK, I am very tempted to mod some diapers in the future. I think pamperchu's tapes are awesome!

nappiboy

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Given the poor level of AB print diapers in the UK, I am very tempted to mod some diapers in the future. I think pamperchu's tapes are awesome!
    I down loaded some to day and taped them on, I highly recommend it. It gives the diaper that much better level of realism.

Quote Originally Posted by sweettart View Post
    I used fabric paint and rubber stamps
    that sounds like itd be a great idea for clothlike diapers, since the fabric paint would stick pretty well after it dries and the stamps will hold pretty well too

Actually, it was the pull up kind because im really new to all of this, and thats what we had, lol. it looks super cute though. Wish i knew how to post pictures

I use diapertape. It makes the diaper experience much more fun and enjoyable. Winnie the Pooh is my favourite!