Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody ever buy from Binkies_N_Bows on ebay?

Default Anybody ever buy from Binkies_N_Bows on ebay?

Has anyone ever bought an AB dress or anything else from Carol at Binkys_N_Bows on Ebay? I just special ordered a dress and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival (Friday or next Monday probably).

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever ordered from her and if so, how the process went, and what you thought of the item once you received it. She has been very kind and thoughtful during the ordering process, and if I'm as happy with the final product as I am with the order process, it should be very good! :-)

Also, once it gets here, and I have a chance to look it over and try it on, I'll update this thread with what I hope will be a good report on it!

Good luck, BabyJessi. I am always looking for places where I can purchase pretty things that are large enough for me to wear. I look forward to reading your update and review concerning your new dress.

Thanks Fifi. :-). The one she originally had listed was pretty big, in fact, way too big for me. That's why I had to special order, but she was nice enough to make one specifically for my measurements for the same price as the one listed. I'm sure she would do the same for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJessi View Post
    Has anyone ever bought an AB dress or anything else from Carol at Binkys_N_Bows on Ebay? I just special ordered a dress and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival (Friday or next Monday probably).
    Do you have a link to the page? I dont think i came past that store on ebay. But i have gotten 2 cute AB dresses from debobella on ebay, they are made very well.

LInks would be nice? I got a onesie from a lady on etsy she did a great job but she isnt working her etsy any more pout

Here is a picture of the dress I ordered. Below it is a link to a page of the listings Carol (Binkies_n_bows) has listed at the moment. (I've never attached a picture before, so I hope this works! )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dress.JPG 
Views:	1661 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	5481

binkies n bows | eBay

I love Mrs.Carol!

At the beginning of the year I bought myself a dress from her as a birthday gift for myself. She is very nice and very helpful to work with. She even customized my dress for me for no extra charge. I'd post pics of my dress, but I'm very finicky about who sees my outfits because I don't like people copying them.

That's great to hear Mandy! This is the first time I've ever ordered anything like this. I'm just hoping I got my measurements right. I've never done it before, and I had to measure myself... I guess I'll know in a few days! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJessi View Post
    That's great to hear Mandy! This is the first time I've ever ordered anything like this. I'm just hoping I got my measurements right. I've never done it before, and I had to measure myself... I guess I'll know in a few days! :-)

I order lotsa clothes. I've had quite a few custom pieces made for me, so I'm starting to get pretty good at it. However I've worked as a costume designer on a few plays before so when it came to measuring and the such I knew how to correctly take measurments.. Hmm perhaps I should write an article :p

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    I order lotsa clothes. I've had quite a few custom pieces made for me, so I'm starting to get pretty good at it. However I've worked as a costume designer on a few plays before so when it came to measuring and the such I knew how to correctly take measurments.. Hmm perhaps I should write an article :p
    I think that's a great idea. It sure would have helped me. Also, I'm probably going to be ordering another onesie or two in the future and it'd probably be helpful then too. My onesie is the only other piece of AB clothing I have, and I sure could have used an article like that when I ordered it because it ended up being too big. It wasn't a special order; however, knowing how to properly measure myself would have helped me decide on ordering small instead of medium! I'm sure there are many out there like me that could use the help, considering that most of us are men (or boys) and don't know the first think about sewing except what we might have picked up in 8th grade Home Ec. LOL