Thread: Hi Everyone...From BambinoGirl

Default Hi Everyone...From BambinoGirl

I love wearing and using my BAMBINO DIAPERS!!! [Removed] I guess that is 2 fetishes. My ABDL fetish and whatever you want to call the second one......

I live in Southern CA and love being in diapers. My husband started to make me wear diapers whenever I acted like a child. Soon after this I found myself always acting like a child so that he would put me back in diapers. Finally he told me since it seems I like to be in diapers so much...he was throwing away all my underwear and I was gong to be in diapers 24/7. Well this is not exactly what I planned for...but I have gotten use to it and now enjoy not having to worry about ever finding a potty. I am not allowed to use the potty any longer. I have come to enjoy it except when I am out in public. I get embarrassed because my diaper gets louder (crinkle crinkle) when I walk after I filled it. Then he walks me to the family restroom to change my diaper. I carry my own diaper bag instead of my purse. People look at me funny when we walk in to the restroom together and it makes me feel like they know I have a dirty diaper on....that is the embarrassing part. So please if you happen to see me being lead by my hand into a family restroom.......please don't laugh!

Kisses,
    BambinoGirl
    Last edited by Near; 16-Aug-2011 at 17:42. Reason: Removed bit that was not PG13

Hi there,
    welcome to the group, what I wouldn't give to have a full time mummy to change me! Nice intro, but how about something about you other than your ab/dl side. Hobbies, interests, work, favourite music, that sort of thing. If you need some ideas have a look at http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html lots of information in there.

interesting story.

How did your husband end up putting you in diapers, was this negotiated before hand?

About all of your underwear being thrown away, how did you react to that? Even as an avid diaper wearer I would be quite upset at my personal property being discarded, especially since I remember from my marriage how expensive panties are.

I'd have peed in his coffee, I worked hard to earn the money to buy those underwear.

Anyway, tell us about yourself, tv shows you like? Books, hobbies?

Supersam1223

I'd be so pissed off if someone threw away all my underwear, i have at least 150 ($246.76) worth of underwear; I have expensive taste.

I am sceptical as to whether this is true or not. Please don't take any offence from this, and I apologise profusely if this is the truth. Perhaps give us some back story to clear things up. For example: why didn't you mention the fact that you are incontinent as your profile states.

And tell us of your non-diaper interests. Hobbies, sport, music, books, work etc. Seeing as you cannot be interested in everything. This adds to my scepticism.

Ever the cynic, supersam
    Last edited by Supersam1223; 17-Aug-2011 at 22:39.

Well, my wife did the same thing to me, threw out all my big boy clothes, and bought a porcupine furry suit which I must wear 24/7. The problem is, the quills have gotten in the way of our intimacy. She tries to get close and pop, she gets stuck by a quill. They're made out of stainless steel, and very sharp. I'm a baby porcupine and must be changed, but this has become very difficult for her. Her hands are a ragged, bloody mess.

It's also very difficult when we go out in public. The seat cushions of our car are completely destroyed. When we go to the mall and get angry looks, especially on crowded days because shoppers inadvertently bump into me and are slashed to ribbons. Sometimes I seem to grow more and more quills and it makes me waddle, which is very embarrassing.

Every once in a while we get introductions like this and I'm always amused. It brings so much creativity out of my strange little brain. The world is a wonderful creative place, but on adisc, we try to remain factual. So now, questions have risen. Why would you want your adult clothes thrown out, and are you committed to not having an adult life, ever? On adisc, we have discussed living a balanced life. It seemed that if loving diapers consumed one's life completely, they needed help from a professional. Is that where you are, not having an adult life, interfacing into an adult world that demands work and social integration into a complex and demanding society?

I'm sure there are those who have gone over the deep end, but I've never met one, constantly diapered with no adult clothes. But who knows, maybe the world has gone this askew.

No bouncy house for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Well, my wife did the same thing to me, threw out all my big boy clothes, and bought a porcupine furry suit which I must wear 24/7. The problem is, the quills have gotten in the way of our intimacy. She tries to get close and pop, she gets stuck by a quill. They're made out of stainless steel, and very sharp. I'm a baby porcupine and must be changed, but this has become very difficult for her. Her hands are a ragged, bloody mess.

It's also very difficult when we go out in public. The seat cushions of our car are completely destroyed. When we go to the mall and get angry looks, especially on crowded days because shoppers inadvertently bump into me and are slashed to ribbons. Sometimes I seem to grow more and more quills and it makes me waddle, which is very embarrassing.

Every once in a while we get introductions like this and I'm always amused. It brings so much creativity out of my strange little brain. The world is a wonderful creative place, but on adisc, we try to remain factual. So now, questions have risen. Why would you want your adult clothes thrown out, and are you committed to not having an adult life, ever? On adisc, we have discussed living a balanced life. It seemed that if loving diapers consumed one's life completely, they needed help from a professional. Is that where you are, not having an adult life, interfacing into an adult world that demands work and social integration into a complex and demanding society?

I'm sure there are those who have gone over the deep end, but I've never met one, constantly diapered with no adult clothes. But who knows, maybe the world has gone this askew.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    No bouncy house for you.
    That is my life's ambition; to have 1:1 scale bouncy replica of my house!

Fantasticmax2

Hello are you the same BambinoGirl from abkingdom ?