Thread: FuuBuu Plastic pants size help

Default FuuBuu Plastic pants size help

I just won an auction on Ebay (Link here) for a pair of FuuBuu Plastic pull on pants. I ended up spending more than i had hopped too and I'm not to big on the color but oh well.

Any ways my question is what size should i go with?

My waist size is a 33". Basically I'm torn between the smalls, which should fit without a hitch, an the mediums, which i may grow into, nut not sure. I am 17 years old, and still toning out, so I'm not sure what to get, i was a size 32" waist last year. Another thing is i like to double up my diapers as well as stuffing them, so should i go bigger? i do want them to be semi tight tho in case i leak. So let me know with your thoughts please, it would be very appreciated. Thanks again.

Size chart: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pullonsizechart.jpg 
Views:	1256 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	5459

I'm about the same size waist as you are (32.5") and the plastic pants i have (which aren't fuubuu but a different brand) and i wear smalls in those. I would suggest that the smalls would be better as to seems like you might not get a good enough seal with the mediums. You don't want plastic pants to be loose otherwise they won't work at all.

These pants go up to 35, so they will not only fit great at this point in time, but will fit you as well down the road. You should even have enough room for diapers.

The thing with plastic pants, is that they tend to degrade over time. I figure you should be able to take full advantage of the small size during the entire lifetime of the pants. When you decide to throw them out, then you can re-evaluate sizing for your second pair.

Quote Originally Posted by jimini View Post
    These pants go up to 35, so they will not only fit great at this point in time, but will fit you as well down the road. You should even have enough room for diapers.

The thing with plastic pants, is that they tend to degrade over time. I figure you should be able to take full advantage of the small size during the entire lifetime of the pants. When you decide to throw them out, then you can re-evaluate sizing for your second pair.
    Very well thought out reply, thank you. i was just worried that they say there up to 35, but who knows once you get them you know, either way i will order the small. Thanks for both replies guys!

I wear a 32" waist and buy small plastic pants. The problem with going bigger is that the legs would be loose, allowing any liquid to run through. Small has worked very well for me.

Absorin

I have FuuBuu snap-on Japanese style pants size S with a 32" waist. They fit great even with significant layering only the leg openings are a tad on the narrow size. That may be a factor to go one size bigger.

i have a few of Nice Diaper products and they suffer from the same design flaws as the western makes; that is, they're based on a design/cut for use with pads or padding, not traditional diapers. and making it worse, the leg holes are way too small (they seem to be cut for pot-bellied skinny-legged people, only).
    this is part of the reason why i always advise sizing up. any leaking issues are then most likely due to insufficient bulk and coverage by the diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by thewiseguy7 View Post
    I just won an auction on Ebay (Link here) for a pair of FuuBuu Plastic pull on pants. I ended up spending more than i had hopped too and I'm not to big on the color but oh well.

Any ways my question is what size should i go with?

My waist size is a 33". Basically I'm torn between the smalls, which should fit without a hitch, an the mediums, which i may grow into, nut not sure. I am 17 years old, and still toning out, so I'm not sure what to get, i was a size 32" waist last year. Another thing is i like to double up my diapers as well as stuffing them, so should i go bigger? i do want them to be semi tight tho in case i leak. So let me know with your thoughts please, it would be very appreciated. Thanks again.

Size chart: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pullonsizechart.jpg 
Views:	1256 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	5459
    Definitely go with the smalls, I have a 32-33" waist and I had ordered Medium for myself and a Small for my wife and the Mediums were too big. The Smalls were much more comfortable.