Thread: Pure 'n Gentle Youth Pajama Pants (classic goodnites)

Default Pure 'n Gentle Youth Pajama Pants (classic goodnites)

Amazon.com: Pure 'n Gentle Youth Pajama Pants for Boys & Girls, 48 Count, Large/X-Large, 60-125 Pounds: Health & Personal Care

Anyone ever try these? They sound like classic goodnites.

* Help children wake up dry
    * White outer cover is designed not to show through pajamas
    * Leg cuffs help prevent leaks
    * Tear away sides for easy removal
    * Comes in two unisex sizes, Small/Medium and Large/X-Large

I like the sound of the tear away sides but it makes me wonder, is that like pull-ups tear away sides with the velcro and readjusting or once it's ripped it's ripped?

I also like the white outter cover like old goodnites and unisex like old goodnites!

Those sound like just your average store brand sleep pants. Most likely not as good as the original goodnites, at least from my experience with the store brand goodnites.

ive tried them, they have pretty good absorbency for the price but the main problem i had is that the leg cuffs started comming unglued from the diaper itself and no leg cuffs = leaking

Quote Originally Posted by 11Garrett View Post
    ive tried them, they have pretty good absorbency for the price but the main problem i had is that the leg cuffs started comming unglued from the diaper itself and no leg cuffs = leaking
    Are the sides like Goodnites or adult pull ups?

never tried them, but going by the sizings of goodnites and underjams, this bit,

Quote Originally Posted by goodnitess View Post
    * Comes in two unisex sizes, Small/Medium and Large/X-Large
    sounds like, "maybe they'll fit, maybe they won't; so there "

Sides are like adult pull ups. They are the best alternative to goodnites out there, but they are not like classic goodnites unfortunatly. They are soft and nice to wear in casual settings, and are more absorbant than any other off brand goodnites. Worth a try if they are not too expensive. I found them at Winco foods for only $5.75 per pack.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Are the sides like Goodnites or adult pull ups?
    their like goodnites

Quote Originally Posted by goodnitess View Post
    * Tear away sides for easy removal
    This does not sound like classic Goodnites. It reminds me more of the Walgreens Sleep Pants, which don't last too long before tearing (around the same range/timeframe as Underjams).

Granted, I haven't tried this particular brand yet (and am kind of curious), but if it's going to tear off before I can use it then buying them might not be worthwhile.