Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teens only! Have a good summer?

Default Teens only! Have a good summer?

(Note: Wasn't sure whether to post this in the TeenBaby forum or Off-Topic, so I just posted in this one. Move it if you feel you should)

If you don't want to read about my boring summer, skip down to the big bold "Now"

Well, I start school tomorrow, and my summer has been kinda boring. Nothing big happened, no vacation. Only thing that was halfway decent was that my grandma got a pool.

I'm kinda iffy on whether I want to go back or not. On one hand, I get to see my friends again and actually have variety in my lunches (my school's food isn't half bad, actually). But on the other hand, I'm back with all the d***s who think they're better than everyone else, the jocks that are just dumb as a troll (no offense to jocks or trolls), and the jerks who get a kick out of other kids' pain.

Ahh, high school.

Now, I have three questions for you all.

1) How was your summer? Was it good, or bad, and what made it so?

2) Are you "excited" to go back to school? (I think I know the majority of the answers here)

3) When do you start?

Summer has been boring up until aug 4 when we left for Europe. Now I'm having a great time cruising the northern european countries and England is next (I'm writing this from a hostel In Denmark,)

I'm dreading it. My parents had me start kindergarten a year later, and it's been great for most of my life (more mature and able to cope) but now I'm so sick and tired of living at home and highschool it's not even funny. I really want to move on to college and the wait is terrible

Start on aug 29

Quote Originally Posted by BabyPandora View Post

2) Are you "excited" to go back to school? (I think I know the majority of the answers here)

3) When do you start?
    1) My summer was pretty good, I went to the beach, I made money playing in a band, but mostly hung around the house, played video games, watched TV, and went on ADISC.

2) Yes and no. Yes, because I am starting over at an arts high school. I have a clean slate and hopefully will not be picked on. No, because I don't like working.

3) I start school on August 24.

1)Ya id say my summer was ok, i got to hang with friends alot and i went camping and coating alot, but on the downside my moms been a complete control freak all summer long, so yeah its had ups and downs 2) idk what to think, i mean im excited to go back and see some people i havent seen in a while, but seeing as how its my first year of high school i honestly dont know what to expect 3) we start a week from tomorrow

My summer.. It was halfway decent. I lost a lot of weight in 4 months I lost about 30+ pounds ^^ And I can fit into size 6 diapers. ;3 That's awesome. There were bad times, and good. I think camping on the beach was a nice experience. I got a 3DS. Lots of stuff happened! :3

2) Are you "excited" to go back to school?

Very excited actually. It's my last year of high school and I'm going to go out with a bang. ;3 I'm going to work my ass off doing so many things to be the best student I can be! Best part is, I can finally drive to school this year! Forget the lame old school bus!

3) When do you start?

August 26th I believe. :3 Sooo... Next Friday!

ACK! Another discriminatory post against us older members. (Just kidding) I hope all are having a good summer. Even at 52 summer can be a special and fun time, I use some of my vacation time to work 4 day weeks between Memorial Day and Labor Day, it still feels like summer break from school.

I've never met a 52 year old that felt like a 52 year old. You are plenty welcome around here

It was kinda meh. I didn't do anything worth noting besides get padded lots, which was pretty fun :3
    I did get to go fishing lots with my friend. Caught some good sized fish, threw the rest back in.
    Other then that, stayed in my room, playing games.

3) When do you start?
    Lets see, I start the 17th... which is tomorrow... damn it.

alu

been doing the same thing since the end of april ,nothing that fun happend ,still got my birthday this august
    i dont know if im going back to school this year depends on my results
    3) When do you start?
    if i get in 5th september

Meh.... why should it be teens only? I don't see any good reason why others shouldn't be able to post about their summers. You'll get more responses, after all!
    So I'm just going to ignore the unnecessary restriction and respond anyway. You can't stop me!

It was... okay. It was very disappointing in a few ways, but it was okay in a few ways.
    I didn't get to go swimming as much as I'd have liked. I like to go swimming once or twice a week, but I've only been swimming about three times. Major disappointment which also causes a bit of a lack of exercise (though I have been trying to get exercise in other ways)
    I didn't get to go to any county fairs. It's kinda silly, but I love watching demolition derbies. I haven't been to one in about two or three years though. Oh well.

I was hoping to go on a vacation, but sadly that did not happen.
    I don't really consider summer completely over until October though. I know the weather starts declining sooner, but that's when it really goes downhill.
    I am not looking forward to winter. We have an old, dirty, unsafe furnace & I guess we can't afford to fix it.

I went to a concert earlier in the summer & I may go to another next month. It makes me nervous to be around so many people, but it still ends up being fun.
    I did some other fun stuff... I guess?

Actually, I guess I tried to make the best of it, but that this summer kinda mostly sucked. There are still a couple fun things left to do, though not much.

2/3) I am so glad I don't have to go back to school. I miss a few things about high school, but I can still say I hated it, very, very, very much! People want me to go to college or something, but I don't know if I could handle it. I need to deal with some stuff first (if I ever go).