Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacify your significant other

Default Pacify your significant other

I was curious if anyone else felt the urge to slip a pacifier into their partners mouth while they are sleeping?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S via Tapatalk

A little background info: we are married, she is uncomfortable with diapers, but is completely fine with sucking a paci for me. Lately I've wanted to slip a paci into her mouth while she sleeps, its a turn on for me and I thinks it looks so cute. I'm curious if anyone else has tried that, or anything close to it.

Last edited by Trevor; 16-Aug-2011 at 00:34. Reason: merging posts.

well if I get a gf, and she's OK with this side then ya I will, but not yet.

Yup, I've done that with my GF. She was quite ok with that even awake so I think she couldn't mind it asleep

Ask her if she would be ok with it first.

I was fine with many things but when I found that my wife had done certain things to me while I slept I felt violated.

She never put two and two together, but was concerned enough to have a conversation with me about it. She came home from work after midnight each night and found me asleep and wet. The truth was that I put enough warm water in the diaper before I went to bed to make sure she left me alone while I slept.

No worries I already crossed that bridge with her, she is ok as long as its not too often.

Sometimes I very very gently shave a little bit of thigh hair from charlies leg when he's asleep and I've just got home from work a little tipsy.

He wakes up with a very tiny bald spot and I don't know if he ever notices but it sure as hell amuses me!

In answer to the original question: no I've never put a paci in his mouth when he was asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Sometimes I very very gently shave a little bit of thigh hair from charlies leg when he's asleep and I've just got home from work a little tipsy.

He wakes up with a very tiny bald spot and I don't know if he ever notices but it sure as hell amuses me!

In answer to the original question: no I've never put a paci in his mouth when he was asleep.
    Something tells me he might start.

Well,

I've never thought of puttin one in my gf mouth....and mine is usually in there...so no room for two.

B