Thread: Hey, hey, hello.

Default Hey, hey, hello.

Hello everyone.

I am a DL (not AB) who wants to get to know and talk to other people like me. Having lived with my family my whole life, far away from any city or any shops, I have accually never gotten to use diapers ()
    As you might see I've been a user on this site for a while, and to be quite honest, I can't remember signing up to this site, but then I saw I had gotten some Email, and I thought, hey, why not?

I'd rather not talk to much about myself personally, but I'm 18 from Norway. My most important hobby is music and arts. I used to be a gamer, but I've kinda lost interest lately with the newest generation of consoles.

And that should cover it.

Hi hi Yuraki, welcome to ADISC. Looks like you've been a member for some time, thanks making your introduction. Your English is very good, certainly better den min Norsk. I have visited Norway many times and have lots of good memories. Are you an American living in Norway eller ar du Norsk?

I am a DL (not AB) who wants to get to know and talk to other people like me. Having lived with my family my whole life, far away from any city or any shops, I have accually never gotten to use diapers ()
    I too just recently wanted to be more active here at ADISC. I changed my name to something more anonamous and wrote a second introduction, one with a few more details about myself. My sympathies about never having had a chance to use real diapers. I was in my 20's before I got the nerve to finally get some. Now I buy all my supplies online and have them delivered. I'm not sure if that's an option for where you live, but it is so nice to finally have the experience of a diaper on your bum.

What kind of music do you like? Is it that dreaded Norwegin Black Metal? I am told it's the grittiest metal on the planet! Also what kind of art do you like? Drawing? Painting? Sculpture? There are many gamers here, so if you take that hobbie up again you'll be in good company. Tell us about some of your un-important hobbies? We love the small details here at ADISC.

Anyway, I just thought I'd respond to an introduction as so many thoughtful people have done for me.

I'm a norwegian living in Norway, thanks for the compliment about my English I try to do my best.

I will be ordering online when I move away from home, which I will have done in about a year or so. Until then I'll just have to wait, but that will be okay I suppose; I have waited in many years so I can always wait one more.

I'm quite musically diverse (or something) I listen to almost anything. But mostly I'm interested in Jazz, rock, electronica, trip hop, funk... The list just goes on and on! Got no special relationship with the Norwegian Black Metal, I don't have anything against it, but I find it rather boring.

When it comes to art I myself is best at drawing, but what I like can be anything. Be it painting, sculpting or even like art films and stuff. As long as it brings something to the table and I feel touched, I don't really care. Art is such a difficult thing to describe, anyways. It never means the same for two persons. Oh well, enough rambling.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuraki View Post
    I'm a norwegian living in Norway, thanks for the compliment about my English I try to do my best.

I will be ordering online when I move away from home, which I will have done in about a year or so. Until then I'll just have to wait, but that will be okay I suppose; I have waited in many years so I can always wait one more.

I'm quite musically diverse (or something) I listen to almost anything. But mostly I'm interested in Jazz, rock, electronica, trip hop, funk... The list just goes on and on! Got no special relationship with the Norwegian Black Metal, I don't have anything against it, but I find it rather boring.

When it comes to art I myself is best at drawing, but what I like can be anything. Be it painting, sculpting or even like art films and stuff. As long as it brings something to the table and I feel touched, I don't really care. Art is such a difficult thing to describe, anyways. It never means the same for two persons. Oh well, enough rambling.
    Welcome fellow Norwegian. Fun to see another person that enjoys drawing. May I ask what style you draw in, and how long you been drawing?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuraki View Post
    Hello everyone.

As you might see I've been a user on this site for a while, and to be quite honest, I can't remember signing up to this site, but then I saw I had gotten some Email, and I thought, hey, why not?

I'd rather not talk to much about myself personally, but I'm 18 from Norway. My most important hobby is music and arts. I used to be a gamer, but I've kinda lost interest lately with the newest generation of consoles.

And that should cover it.
    Hi Yuraki

I only discovered around 5 months ago that i too was a DL.

I had always liked them but never knew how much until a camping trip almost caused me to cancel due to having severe diarrhea.
    i got some and really liked them, so i told my wife and the rest is history (Although i must admit i really hated myself for liking them).

Im married, so at 29 for me to discover that i really liked them was indeed a traumatic thing to go through due to it not being socially acceptable and due to me reading about few people who really are a disgrace to the DL community, but i can assure you that once you embrace this side of yourself, the world really is your oyster.

Don't deny yourself the privilege of being happy,due to it being so seemingly bizzare or embarrassing to purchase.

I really went through hell the last 5 months but i can honestly say this is the best thing that ever happened to me as i am now finally free from beating myself up about it and am true to myself.

I must just say that when you do decide to try it out, prepare for an incredibly powerful blissful experience .

Regards SADL.