Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Onesie Pattern

Gadget1982

Cool Adult Onesie Pattern

Does anyone know where I can get a pattern to be able to make my own onesies? I am IC and use the Abena ones right now but they are expensive to replace every 3 months due to stains and wear and tare. The bad thing is the VA won't cover them for me so I am on my own. Any help would be nice, thanks.

Yeah! My girlfriend is way into sewing and I believe that you'd be able to find some on the website Etsy.com, that's where she found some for me.

Thanks for your service btw, I volunteer at the VA every week and realize the hard work you all have poured into our country. God bless.

I will sew them for you as long as you buy the material and I get one out of it too Otherwise your gonna have to learn to use the sewing machine.

you could always try aidan and emmys on etsy, i know they put up the pattern for making onesies at a nominal fee

Gadget1982

Is that the several patterns for $15.00

Sent from my Evo Shift

i think so, their plans are very easy to use though that ive heard, i think it comes with a chart that crunches the numbers for you on how much fabric you need to cut and whatnot

i wanna sew one too. any where with free patterns?

Quote Originally Posted by fungiab View Post
    i wanna sew one too. any where with free patterns?
    Only for babies.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Only for babies.
    Wouldn't that work though, just make it bigger so it would fit. Idk maybe I'm just tired, it's 1am here so I'm gonna go to bed lol. l8tr

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    Wouldn't that work though, just make it bigger so it would fit. Idk maybe I'm just tired, it's 1am here so I'm gonna go to bed lol. l8tr
    I have never tried but I think you would need to do some modifications. Baby body proportions are different. I have modified some XXL t-shirts by taking in the sides and adding snaps. They work OK.