Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help finding plastic pants

nappiboy

Cool help finding plastic pants

Hey everyone, I need some help to find a new pair of plastic pants. I got a pair off ebay a few weeks ago (first pair) the clear type. What I am looking for is a pair with baby print on it or even a diaper cover with print.

Need help finding? What type do you have?

Try Fetware.com, I bought a pair of the nursery print and some other clear ones. I am pleased with the nursery print, they have what apears to be an Easter theme with cute farm animals on an egg hunt. They are holding up good so far. The clear ones are a bit small, but should fit once I lose some more weight. Order larger than you think you'll need for more comfort is my advice.

Fetware is great and I got some really nice covered ones from 3366darlene off ebay. (do a advanced serch by seller)

This is where I get all of mine. TONS of variety, colors, styles, materials...

Great people to deal with, very good customer service as well.

Plastic Pants and Cloth Diapers for Incontinent Adults

Try this item on ebay:

CAUTION: "Red" is an extraordinary color for plastic diaper cover !!!!!

Unisex PVC Adult Baby Plastic Pants Pull-on #P005-8 Item 280717765359

Bidding starts at $0.99 with FREE S & H although the it is rare to get it at that price.
    If you look at this sellers entire site he has these in other colors - WATCH the sizing !
    If you want these PP to last awhile do not order exact size but factor in wearing more
    than 1 diaper underneath. I have had very good results and was lucky to win a bid
    on a -3- pack. Continue browsing this sellers site he does have some rather
    fancy good looking satin outside plastic lined inside for just under $10. Some even
    have frilly ruffles as well a wide variety of other AB clothing.
    If you don't win cheap keep trying he has been actively in business since 2009 and
    has had over 2500 sales an excellent track record. He is in China but the delivery
    of the items runs about 7-10 days.

And of course check all of ebay under plastic diaper pants/panties AB Sissy etc.
    Looking is Free as well as this advice !

BabyLock

nappiboy

Hi, Thanks everyone. This is great, I have tried to find over the last few weeks but got sick of googling. I new everyone here would be able to help.

If anyone else wants to tell of there favorite pairs please do so I can get some.

nappiboy

Thanks everyone, I checked them out, some great designs and styles.
    Whats the go with the locking ones. Has anyone tried these with there partner.

If you live with other people, I wouldn't recommend the locking ones. They do their intended job often too well, and you end up running with a shirt around your waist to answer your phone in front of roommates, because you couldn't get the damn lock off fast enough.

The cable in the lockable pants usually interfere with elastic waistband, so you lose some of that stretchiness. However, if you want to include a little soft bdsm into your life, then these are good to have.

If it came down to it, I would go with the regular plastic pants and avoid the locking ones.

nappiboy

Quote Originally Posted by jimini View Post
    If you live with other people, I wouldn't recommend the locking ones. They do their intended job often too well, and you end up running with a shirt around your waist to answer your phone in front of roommates, because you couldn't get the damn lock off fast enough.

The cable in the lockable pants usually interfere with elastic waistband, so you lose some of that stretchiness. However, if you want to include a little soft bdsm into your life, then these are good to have.

If it came down to it, I would go with the regular plastic pants and avoid the locking ones.
    Thanks jimini, I'm not really into bdsm so I will stick with the regular ones. I was googling on my phone and found a site somting like "tobby pants"?? I think this is what it was called? I had to shut it down as I nearly got caught on public transport. Has anyone seen a site like this it sells diaper covers of all different styles, some were very cute. I don't know why but I can't find it again.