Thread: Biggest Boys Clothes

Default Biggest Boys Clothes

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but anyone know who has the biggest boys clothing as far as sizes? I'm not a huge guy so I can fit into some kids sizes for stuff like shirts, pajamas and underpants no problem from Target and walmart. But if I wanted to look for some cars clothes and stuff, where would I look for the best chance of finding something that fits?

Hmm, I do most of my shopping in the kids section since I wear a size 12 in kids clothing. Even at size 12 it can be hard to find stuff that looks "little". Kids clothes can run up to size 16. But at that size you won't really find anything Disney or other character themed. But that's by my standard of littles clothing. If anything try shopping online because you usually have a little more size selection than what's in store. Hope that helped.

Arenīt there websites where you can create your own clothes?
    You could just upload a pic of something childish, put it on a t-shirt or whatever, and order it.

Just fyi guys I ordered an xxl cars shirt from old navy and it fits like a charm. I'm about 5'8-5'9 with an average/athletic build. It's not tight anywhere except a little around the sleeves from my arms. But it's not even tight across my chest which surprises me! It's not too short either! So give old navy xxl a try for boys clothes. Sometimes they have pretty little kiddish stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Hmm, I do most of my shopping in the kids section since I wear a size 12 in kids clothing. Even at size 12 it can be hard to find stuff that looks "little". Kids clothes can run up to size 16. But at that size you won't really find anything Disney or other character themed. But that's by my standard of littles clothing. If anything try shopping online because you usually have a little more size selection than what's in store. Hope that helped.
    Yes, that seems to be a sorry double-standard in our society. An adult woman or teen girl can wear a shirt with tinkerbell or pooh or whatever on it and nobody looks at her funny or says anything, but catch an adult man or teen boy with Cars, Buzz Lightyear, Transformers or something like that on his shirt and he's got to have something wrong with him upstairs! I guess we're just supposed to grow up and forget all of that. What's with that? Doesn't seem quite fair to me.

In fact, I think it may be one of the reasons there's so many more male ABs than females. A girl can be much more outward with occasionally regressing as she grows up, and for a much longer period of time. This allows her to rid herself of those feelings as she grows, but boys are supposed to grow up quick and be big boys and not show feelings. Because of this we tend to internalize those feelings and allow them to grow only we can't hold them in forever, and they re-emerge as teens or adults and we're so embarrassed about it, it becomes this hidden 'fetish'. I mean, think about it.

Another quick example. A tween/young teen girl caught sucking her thumb would be considered cute by most people, but as with the clothes, if a teen boy was caught sucking his thumb, most would probably want to send him to a psychologist or something. Nuts! Especially considering, as any psychologist will tell you, girls tend to mature faster than boys... by at least a year or two.

*rant over*

Anyway... sorry to high jack the thread and get off on that rant!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJessi View Post
    Yes, that seems to be a sorry double-standard in our society. An adult woman or teen girl can wear a shirt with tinkerbell or pooh or whatever on it and nobody looks at her funny or says anything, but catch an adult man or teen boy with Cars, Buzz Lightyear, Transformers or something like that on his shirt and he's got to have something wrong with him upstairs! I guess we're just supposed to grow up and forget all of that. What's with that? Doesn't seem quite fair to me.

In fact, I think it may be one of the reasons there's so many more male ABs than females. A girl can be much more outward with occasionally regressing as she grows up, and for a much longer period of time. This allows her to rid herself of those feelings as she grows, but boys are supposed to grow up quick and be big boys and not show feelings. Because of this we tend to internalize those feelings and allow them to grow only we can't hold them in forever, and they re-emerge as teens or adults and we're so embarrassed about it, it becomes this hidden 'fetish'. I mean, think about it.

Another quick example. A tween/young teen girl caught sucking her thumb would be considered cute by most people, but as with the clothes, if a teen boy was caught sucking his thumb, most would probably want to send him to a psychologist or something. Nuts! Especially considering, as any psychologist will tell you, girls tend to mature faster than boys... by at least a year or two.

*rant over*

Anyway... sorry to high jack the thread and get off on that rant!

Soooo true. There is something truly sexist about our society. Pshh and they say women have it hard.

Hot topic has a lot of retro cartoon shirts for adults/teens. Thundercats, Carebares, Transformers, Mario, Sonic, etc. etc.

zombiebaby

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    Hot topic has a lot of retro cartoon shirts for adults/teens. Thundercats, Carebares, Transformers, Mario, Sonic, etc. etc.
    Batman, superman, Zelda, Band shirts, stuffed animal backpacks, cute little hair clips for any sissy or little girl, animal back packs with hoods.