Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Asexual people?

Default Asexual people?

I'm consider myself asexual and I was wondering if anyone else here is. For those who don't know, asexual means you do not experience sexual attraction to either sex.

I know there are others here who consider themselves asexual. For some reason, it's something I've noticed seems more common among younger members.

Personally.. I think I'm the opposite . Sometimes I think my sex drive is a little too much.

I'm probably asexual, but that stems more from a fear of commitment rather than a lack of sex drive. I think I've maybe subconsciously blocked any sex drive I might normally have with anyone else.

I know I'm never going to get married. I guess I'd kind of like to have a relationship, but it's something I'm too scared to enter into. It's not something I'm ever going to be able to fix - and I've made peace with that fact, in one way or another.

I am asexual in the sense that I don't get a boner for looking at "fine" women or men. However I don't think I'll ever have sex with a man and I think I'll have sex with a women someday. Anyways being this way really helps me out with the whole no sex (including oral sex) before marriage thing I have going on for me.

I see no shame in sharing that I am asexual and a virgin even if I am a 20 year old guy. There's nothing wrong about either of those. Also if anyone is going to say "But what about reproduction? Mother nature/god/higher power designed us to have sex and reproduce!" Well like I said I think I will have sex one day and I might have children one day too.

Footed P.J.

I am committed to not marrying. Sometimes I wish I were asexual. Seems like life would be easier. I do feel oversexed quite a bit. I think about it too much.

Ironically, or not, I have a membership on the board at asexuality dot org. Pretty interesting stuff.

I've always wondered, does it count as asexual if you're not attracted to other people, but you masturbate a lot? Or is that just narcissism?

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Incomplete Dude View Post
    I've always wondered, does it count as asexual if you're not attracted to other people, but you masturbate a lot? Or is that just narcissism?
    I guess that depends on what thoughts you masturbate over. If it's another person, the act of sex or any other sexual situation, you may not be quite as asexual as you think - as you are getting turned on by the thought of another person.

Quote Originally Posted by Incomplete Dude View Post
    From what I saw hanging around some asexual forum (I think it was asexuality.org, not sure) a lot of asexuals do masturbate though they usually don't masturbate to any particular thing. Most get pleasure out of it, others just do it as a way to keep the plumbing clean. And some, such as myself, don't masturbate at all.

Anyway, in case anyone couldn't tell from that last sentence I'm also asexual. Though technically you're not asexual if you have a fetish. Asexuality is the lack of any sexual attraction. Those of us in this topic are more correctly termed exclusive paraphiles (there's three levels of paraphiliac attraction: secondary, in which you just engage in the fetish on an occasional basis but are still primarily attracted to humans. Preferred is where you can get aroused by traditional sex but will incorporate your fetish into sex if given the opportunity. And exclusive, where the fetish is your sexuality). Though as far as human attraction goes asexual wouldn't be incorrect to use.

I do it over diapers but I am hating it since its not really innocent at all. Not for a toddler anyways and my regressive age is around 3 or 4 years old. being a AB and a DL conflict with each other like that. This is how I know I can have sex but I guess it might take diapers or something related to it to get me ummm.. excited.

I keep considering myself as undecided/confused but the more I think about it the more I think I might be heading this way (asexual). I don't particularly have an attraction to men or women and I don't masturbate. I'm also in no hurry to do either.