Thread: My best friend finally confided in me! BUT I need your help!

Default My best friend finally confided in me! BUT I need your help!

My best friend finally told me about her interest in this community, and she really doesn't know how to put it into words for me. She had me join here to support her and everyone! But I was just wondering if anyone could tell me a little more about this because I want to be able to support her and be there for her as much as I can! As well as have a little knowledge as to what she's going through.

I'd really appreciate it guys!

What she is going through is a little different for everyone. Without knowing your friend, i couldn't begin to explain it fully but hopefully this will be very helpful... What is Infantilism?

All i can say is... for the most part, if she is like the majority of us, she is completely normal with a 'wierd' interest. There is not much you need to do but be her friend.

SurfinSeaLion

Any specific questions? Honestly I can tell you its not amazingly uncommon. Its good that she trust you enough to tell you. Most of us only have Adisc. But most of us don't know why we are like this. We just are. We didn't ask to be like this. There are some sites I could post if you'd like.

---------- Post added at 01:52 ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 ----------

Acceptance Andys Crib

literallegionaire

Quote Originally Posted by dizzylizzy View Post
    My best friend finally told me about her interest in this community, and she really doesn't know how to put it into words for me. She had me join here to support her and everyone! But I was just wondering if anyone could tell me a little more about this because I want to be able to support her and be there for her as much as I can! As well as have a little knowledge as to what she's going through.

I'd really appreciate it guys!
    it depends on what you want to know and what your friend is like.
    id be more than happy to add you as a friend and answer whatever you would like to know ill send you a request ask me whatever you want

Well is she into being babied?just wearing diapers? please explain her a little more