Thread: New to the site

Default New to the site

Hi my names is River !

I'm very new to the site
    I'm a very shy person and just writing this intro is hard ... Umm anyways I just wanted
    To say hi to everyone else in the site and hope to maybe make some new friends in the future
    Last edited by River; 13-Aug-2011 at 19:07.

Welcome River!

There's no need to be shy around here, it's a very nice environment with a lot of great people. What do you like to do? Do you have any hobbies or interests? I totally understand if you don't feel like answering questions if you're too shy, I just thought I'd ask.

Well I think one of my biggest hobbies is drawing and I'm kind of a horror movie freak so I also like watching a new or old horror movie when ever I have the chance .. But I also like just hanging out with friends and family .. I also like doing yoga in my spare time to relax ...that's pretty much it ( I live in a really small town so there's not much to do )

hey there, like DementiasKnight said no need to be shy, well unless you are this River (then it'd make sense to be :P:
    http://www.fireflywiki.org/img/River23.jpg

Most people here don't bite though, so should be fine =P. Writing intros is hard though, so no fault there (know even non shy people that struggle with it). As for your interests, what are few of your favorite horror movies?

And small towns are always pretty boring eh? been through a fair share of them (and live in one for awhile) and usually is never anything to do. You know its boring when hanging out at the Wal-mart is the norm xD.

If you haven't yet, take a quick gander at the rules. They aren't very long (a first eh?) but they'll keep you out of trouble:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html

Also you can check out the articles page (Articles - Articles About ADISC) which has some good articles for newbies, as well as articles about other common situations that pop-up. And of course the third thing is...you can always ask questions if you need any help =P, as said people are pretty nice around here and will be willing to help with whatever.

Hi there and welcome to the group,
    and someone please kill that cyborg, most of us don't bite, but I can't speak for the furries! I see you list yourself as a TB, how long have you felt like that? I'm definately an AB, in fact a very old and wrinkly one and feel even older most of the time My advice is have a look around the forums find one or two you think you may be interested inand jump right in, most people are very friendly and will help anda encourage as much as possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi there and welcome to the group,
    and someone please kill that cyborg, most of us don't bite, but I can't speak for the furries! I see you list yourself as a TB, how long have you felt like that? I'm definately an AB, in fact a very old and wrinkly one and feel even older most of the time My advice is have a look around the forums find one or two you think you may be interested inand jump right in, most people are very friendly and will help anda encourage as much as possibly.
    Well I'm pretty new to the whole TB/AB/DL stuff but I think it's cool so far thanks for the comment and the advice