Thread: It's A Sign...!

Default It's A Sign...!

... A sign, I tell you!

Though I'm not sure which way/what of...

I just sat and declared to myself that I wouldn't diaper up tonight, then promptly got up to go pee.

As soon as I started, I heard the TV from the other room, and the Drynites commercial had come on.

This is an extraordinarily connected series of events, and I'm sure it must mean something... But what? That I should have? I don't knoooow!

Anybody else had a 'sign'?
    That it was a good or bad idea to diaper up or whatever?
    Do you even believe in signs?

Dan x

Regardless of what your sign meant, should've padded up anyway

Personally, I don't really believe in 'signs' too much, though I have had some coincidences (holy crap, spelled it right the first time!) in my life.

The most recent one, I guess, is where I tried to buy a game over Steam. What I do because I don't own a card is that I give my folks the cash then use theirs. I never buy the game or whatever first, always sits wrong with me.

So, I'm ready to get the game, and I can't find my cash anywhere, and wasn't able to get it that day. Turns out my brother 'borrowed' the money to buy something, got told to pay me back and did. By the time I had my cash back, the thing I wanted to get came on sale, saving me some money.

Dunno if I would consider my brother stealing my stuff from me a 'sign' though...

alu

i see signs quite a bit ,*b/dl and non *b/dl related, i follow signs ,feelings i get and instinct and it mostly turns out good.

my most recent sign i saw was, what shall i eat , bread falls from shelf ,make sandwitch.
    Last edited by alu; 13-Aug-2011 at 00:54.

Quote Originally Posted by alu View Post
    i see signs quite a bit ,*b/dl and non *b/dl related, i follow signs ,feelings i get and instinct and it mostly turns out good.

my most recent one was , what shall i eat , bread falls from shelf ,make sandwitch.
    That made me laugh for a good ten minutes. ROFL.

As for "signs" I've had that were *B/DL related... hundreds of times I would be thinking about diapers and how much I felt strange that I liked them and a diaper commercial would come on the TV.

Non *B/DL related... the most recent sign must've been when I was in the supermarket and I had totally forgotten what I needed to get! D; As I was passing one of the isles, this lady had dropped her gallon of milk right in front of me. (Talk about clean up on isle 9) Turns out I needed milk, one of the several items I needed to pick up. XD

alu

Quote Originally Posted by Catinthehat View Post
    That made me laugh for a good ten minutes. ROFL.
    i dont see what funny about this?

Quote Originally Posted by alu View Post
    i dont see what funny about this?
    Just the way you phrased it. XD haha

alu

Quote Originally Posted by Catinthehat View Post
    Just the way you phrased it. XD haha
    still not seeing it ,nevermind.

SurfinSeaLion

Well see if you pee tomorow morning.