Thread: DaddyRoland introduces

Default DaddyRoland introduces

Hi All,

My Name is DaddyRoland, and I suppose thats also gives away, how I consider myself.

I am a DL, and I joined ADISC because I like being active with my hobby, discuss subjects related to our common hobby [removed] (i am married, my wife is in diapers as well) [removed].

Outside of diapers, we have a crowded social life, sports, jobs, shopping etc. I think you would say that real life claims about 99% of our time.

Have fun!
    Last edited by Trevor; 13-Aug-2011 at 18:10. Reason: No personals ads, please.

Hi there,
    and welcome to the group. you mention a crowded social life, so how about telling us a little more of your interests and hobbies other than the DL side of things. As for meeting people that's not what Adisc is really about, although it probably haappens. You might want to read http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html aas that will give you some basic guidlines as well as a lot of useful info.

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi there,
    and welcome to the group. you mention a crowded social life, so how about telling us a little more of your interests and hobbies other than the DL side of things. As for meeting people that's not what Adisc is really about, although it probably haappens. You might want to read http://www.adisc.org/forum/announcem...697-rules.html aas that will give you some basic guidlines as well as a lot of useful info.
    Basically, a job, a family life, kids etc. running, diving etc. But: privacy is also something I have in mind, so I will not disclose to much of my private life.

Cheers

Hi again,
    whilst I can respect your wish for privacy this is a community which implies giving and taking,if you don't give a little of yourself, neither will other people, but that is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi again,
    whilst I can respect your wish for privacy this is a community which implies giving and taking,if you don't give a little of yourself, neither will other people, but that is just my opinion.
    And thats fine
    Being 'anonymous', is what made the internet big. Giving away clue's about your real identity, means the end of being anonymous. Profiling will reveal your true identity