Thread: Hello from a PuffCub!

Post Hello from a PuffCub!

I am blatantly following the SPDDAN cheat sheet here. Bare with me and my emoticons!

I hold comedy above all else in my life (even breathing?). Simply believing laughter can be a life saving rope out of any darkness (though a physical rope can sometimes come in handy too).

What better way to breath than to laugh!

Come and get some abstract, ironic, silliness from me anytime ;) I have a masters in the Non-Sequiturial arts and a special kind of sub-genre known as DigBag.

Im here in search of other like minds among the softness included with the whole diaper thing. This includes the physical as well as the philosophical aspects of fiending to be crazily powdered and padded. One life and all that. Its fun! Makes me happy to be comfy with the understanding of this interest as a positive within myself as well as seeing others comfy with DIAPERS *blush*. Still adjusting to being more open and confident about all of 'this'.

Cut and dry, I love my diapers thick and my powder in clouds. Also a (but not limited to) Furry and shyly edging into some more cublike inclinations within the ABDL genre at large(Whats in a name!). This is vague isn't it? I'm open to feedback!

My interests!
    Besides Furry. I enjoy running on trails, beaches, and also running on road though trails are my favorite! Surfing and swinging martial arts weapons around is amusing for me as well as others. Light and fire stave's ROCK. I love making people laugh as well. Dry humor is best with heavy nods towards the comedic greats past and present. STEVE MARTIN IS GOD. Ahem.. Besides laughter I feel I owe my personality to music. What a great medicine! Heavy electronic music interests but being from an island I will always need Reggae to survive. Besides that I aspire to be a voice actor and am currently taking active steps to imbibe more actively the curriculum therein.

To find from ADISC I would love to simply be a part of this amazingly LARGE demographic sub-culture. This stuff is WAY bigger than Furry and shockingly common! Being self identified as an (previously) ultra-rare sub-culture, -furry- it is a breath of fresh air to have a kink that is comparatively normal based on raw population. Specifically I'm thinking of BitterGrey's page on the matter, The Changing ABDL Community though this data does not disclude interest in other sources of fact and opinion.

Although I can trace interest much further back in my life, BITEYCUB gets the the point for catalyzing interest. Watch out for lions! They're wiggly and can be quite persuasive! Being a smartass myself. Meeting him and all his sassiness made the interest slow but definitely certain. I guess I could refer to him as a brother? Still getting used to the terms haha

Technicalities aside. Opening up to a welcoming community like ADISC sounds real good. Hi everyone!

Hope I did okay and thank you for making it through my grammar and vagueitudity! :)

Aloha from da Puffcub!

<3

Hello and welcome to ADISC

Besides laughter I feel I owe my personality to music. What a great medicine! Heavy electronic music interests but being from an island I will always need Reggae to survive. Besides that I aspire to be a voice actor and am currently taking active steps to imbibe more actively the curriculum therein.
    Isn't it simply amazing how music can always be that metaphorical 'push' whenever you need it? For me, the music I need to survive would be metal...from old school hair bands like Metallica, Megadeath and Twisted Sister etc to thunder metal like Amon Amarth and the real headbanging stuff.

You wanna be a voice actor? Sweeeet! Do you have any voices you're good with, or can't do worth a darn? Have any particular voice actors that you would be honored to learn from? Hehe you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Hope to see you around having fun here.

You sound like fun . Welcome, from another cub.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffcub View Post
    To find from ADISC I would love to simply be a part of this amazingly LARGE demographic sub-culture. This stuff is WAY bigger than Furry and shockingly common! Being self identified as an (previously) ultra-rare sub-culture, -furry- it is a breath of fresh air to have a kink that is comparatively normal based on raw population. Specifically I'm thinking of BitterGrey's page on the matter, The Changing ABDL Community though this data does not disclude interest in other sources of fact and opinion.
    Huh, I always thought being furry was more common, since furries have big conferences (AnthroCon, Midwest Furfest, I'm forgetting lots of others...).

Hello there PuffCub, and welcome to ADISC.

I must say, you did a great job following the cheat sheet. I am also a major comedy nut and love the work of one aforementioned Steve Martin (I'm still leaning toward "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" as my favorite of his, but it's not without a lot of competition).

Music, I am also a major fan of, electronic music in particular. I take a natural preference to '80s music of that nature, though it's selective. When I'm writing or whatever, I find it easiest to do so when listening to music as well. It's a medication, but it's also something to keep me focused and creative.

Keep posting around and getting to know people. You'll fit in quite nicely here, I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripped View Post
    Hello and welcome to ADISC

You wanna be a voice actor? Sweeeet! Do you have any voices you're good with, or can't do worth a darn? Have any particular voice actors that you would be honored to learn from? Hehe you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Hope to see you around having fun here.
    As far as GOOD with a voice. Just learning the bare minimum in skill is such that theres a long fun road ahead of me! I would love to learn under any disney or Warner Bros voice actors. There are also some current people on Cartoon Network that definitely have my interest.

I have a slew of characters I can usually do at least a few things with on a good night. Not all of them politically correct haha!

Thanks for the welcome! *HUG*

---------- Post added at 01:57 ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by spddan View Post
    Hello there PuffCub, and welcome to ADISC.

I must say, you did a great job following the cheat sheet. I am also a major comedy nut and love the work of one aforementioned Steve Martin (I'm still leaning toward "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" as my favorite of his, but it's not without a lot of competition).

Keep posting around and getting to know people. You'll fit in quite nicely here, I bet.
    Hey there! Thanks for the compliment! Your suggestions kept my ramblin-guy tendencies to a minimum.

I am actually not familiar with that Steve Martin bit! Before I knew about him as a standup it was movies like Roxanne that solidified my interest in the cadence of his off-beat. Then I heard "Lets get Small" and "Wild and Crazy Guy" that blew my head open. How can he be so animated in my mind through only his voice! Thats talent I tell ya.

As for 80's. I am definitely all about 80's so YES definitely in agreement there!

I appreciate the encouragement. That kind of positivity is one of the reasons I found myself more and more curious about this community

---------- Post added at 02:07 ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
    You sound like fun . Welcome, from another cub.

Huh, I always thought being furry was more common, since furries have big conferences (AnthroCon, Midwest Furfest, I'm forgetting lots of others...).
    Hey, dude!

I have no way of backing up my claim, unfortunately. Take with a grain of salt I'd recommend. Unless you happen to be a slug then salt would be bad. Anyway..

The Furry fandom is big in its own right. My suspicions of ABDL being bigger (than Furry) are based on the amount of demographic becoming visible over a longer period of time than Furry. For every visible cub there might be 10 more whom are just taking their baby steps (PUN) etc. I know it took me quite awhile to manage to realize Diapers are normal for me and be okay with it. The ABDL fetish/lifestyle seems to hint at much earlier nurture/environmental influences than Furry, though the possibility of the Furry influences or ABDL AND Furry occuring at the same time in a childs environment are not mutually exclusive. Was that redundant? Oh well.

See ya around and thanks for the welcome!