Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Wrap?

Default Diaper Wrap?

Hey all,

I've been looking around for an adult-sized diaper wrap, which performs the same function as plastic pants but fastens in the front with Velcro like a disposable. Something similar to this: Super Whisper Wrap Diaper Cover - By Bummis would be awesome. The 'fabric' is laminated, I believe with PUL, which is waterproof and extremely durable (and allows for a wider array of cute prints); it's also gusseted (standing leak guards) which is unique.

I've been looking around internet shops as well as Ebay and have found many similar baby-sized products, but nothing yet for adults. Anyone else come across something?

Try looking up diaper covers, you may find what your looking for, most I'v seen were for smaller kids and teens, also try swim diapers they may fit what your looking for.

Good Luck

Hi Diaper Warp I can tell you where you can buy any baby clothes.Tell me what size you need.Keep up being a baby I HAVE FOR OVER THIRTY YEARS AND LOVE IT.Are you wet now or dry.Ha Ha

Quote Originally Posted by diaperdan View Post
    Hi Diaper Warp I can tell you where you can buy any baby clothes.Tell me what size you need.Keep up being a baby I HAVE FOR OVER THIRTY YEARS AND LOVE IT.Are you wet now or dry.Ha Ha
    Ummm... *backs out slowly*

Quote Originally Posted by Thallis View Post
    Ummm... *backs out slowly*
    *Backs away faster*

EmeraldsAndLime

This thread took a turn for the worse...

Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Tygon View Post
    I've been looking around for an adult-sized diaper wrap, which performs the same function as plastic pants but fastens in the front with Velcro like a disposable. Something similar to this: Super Whisper Wrap Diaper Cover - By Bummis would be awesome. The 'fabric' is laminated, I believe with PUL, which is waterproof and extremely durable (and allows for a wider array of cute prints); it's also gusseted (standing leak guards) which is unique.

I've been looking around internet shops as well as Ebay and have found many similar baby-sized products, but nothing yet for adults. Anyone else come across something?
    We sell baby one's at my work, so I know what you are talking about and would not mind trying a pair myself. Unfortunately, I don't think I've ever seen a vendor, fetish or otherwise, that sells them in adult sizes.

BEHOLD!!!
    Behold yet again!(albeit to a lesser degree since those use snaps rather than velcro)
    And again!

You may thank me in the form of cookies (chocolate chip and girl scout only) and/or hard liquor.

In all seriousness though I think that's what you're looking for. If you're looking for all-in-one diapers I believe all the sites I linked have those as well. If you're looking for a diaper where it has an absorbent inner section, then plastic, and then an outer cloth covering I don't know where to find something like that.

Nice but too expensive for me, I think it would be a great prouduct for someone who is truely incontenent and has the budget to buy a bunch of these, beacuse I can see the drying time would be quite long, and you would need many pairs, for daily use.

There is a guy at DB who said he bought diapers from this company, he is incontenent, and he recommended them by name.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperdan View Post

Dan, I just wanted to inform you asking weather people are wet or dry is not going to go over that good on this website. Honestly, it freaks most people out as evidenced by the responses below your post. So keep that in mind next time you post.
    Johnathon

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    BEHOLD!!!
    Behold yet again!(albeit to a lesser degree since those use snaps rather than velcro)
    And again!

You may thank me in the form of cookies (chocolate chip and girl scout only) and/or hard liquor.

In all seriousness though I think that's what you're looking for. If you're looking for all-in-one diapers I believe all the sites I linked have those as well. If you're looking for a diaper where it has an absorbent inner section, then plastic, and then an outer cloth covering I don't know where to find something like that.
    You didn't read what he wanted. He wants a COVER, not a diaper. You posted link's to diapers. They all need an addtional waterproof cover.