Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So how many video games are out there that can put your character into diapers in a way?

Default So how many video games are out there that can put your character into diapers in a way?

Think of anything, it can either from age regression, or your main character having to wear them for whatever reason (such as being a baby).

Also have you tried a game or looked at it because of the idea of your character being age regressed, or being in diapers for whatever reason? I can say I have actually

Anyway here are some examples with me:
    Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure (DS)-good game here, like one of the best for the DS IMO
    Zelda: Oracle of Ages (GBA)-good game here as well IMO
    Baby Jo in going home (PC, other)-meh, interesting idea for a game at least.
    Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa (NES)-meh still, but interesting.
    Imagine Baby Party (Wii)-not proud of trying this one lol.

I think diapers would be a lot rarer than age regression. Also, actually seeing the character in diapers would be rarer than maybe just a mention of an unseen event. As far as an answer to your question, without delving into research mode the few I have are:

Shadow of the Colossus: Age Regression to infant
    Final Fantasy VII: A character teases Yuffie about being "barely out of diapers"
    Maximo - Ghosts to Glory: I THINK you turn into a baby when you lose all your life...but I may be wrong

Honestly without searching the internet thoroughly those are all I have. I'm sure others will have many more though.

Quote Originally Posted by DementiasKnight View Post
    Maximo - Ghosts to Glory: I THINK you turn into a baby when you lose all your life...but I may be wrong
    Maximo is a spin off of Ghosts n' Goblins, which has some age regression as well (it is in Super Ghouls n' Ghosts and the one for Wonderswan (JPN only)), the SGNG one can happen if Arthur doesn't have any armor on when he summons a jester from a chest in that game (fun fact, that is the most common set up pattern for jesters in SGNG, when you have no armor, it is the 1st, 3rd, and 6th chest or so that summons them).

However, Maximo can be turned into a baby or an old man if he gets hit by some magic from a rouge wizard enemy, which is a foe that hides in treasure chests and pops up when you get too close.

There are about 7 100% chance locations in Maximo where you can find the Wizard, and out of those spots you really can only be turned into a baby two times. However the wizard can also be summoned to some special spots (that are pre-set as well) if you perform the down stab on too many foes (I think it is like 14 or so times per level). You might notice in Maximo as well that it sucks more to be made into a baby than an old man (shallow water can kill you for starters because of how small your hit box is, and you are slower and can't jump as well as a baby).

Well, look at the big brain on TootieTa. I can now say that I know more than I ever thought I'd want to know about Maximo.

I thought of one other instance: Virtual Bart has part of the game where you play as baby Bart. I'm not sure if that counts as diaper content since he is technically a baby and it's not AR because it's virtual reality BUT since I thought of it I'm posting it.

Not sure about video games but thats a super power i've always wanted. Just a snap of the fingers and everyone is wearing only diapers, Things like rodeo's, jury duty, the cop that pulled you over would be funny.

Odl9791

I remember the line from ff7. What about The Sims? At the very least your characters can wet themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by DementiasKnight View Post
    Well, look at the big brain on TootieTa. I can now say that I know more than I ever thought I'd want to know about Maximo.
    Well the avatar I have is a sprite from Maximo (I never saw it in game, but I'm thinking it would be one used for the credits of the game because the series does have sprites in them).

I'd play Maximo if you haven't as well.

I'd count Virtual Bart as well actually for your info.

Don't forget Babalities in Mortal Kombat!

I made a mod for Morrowind once that basically looked like your character was wearing a diaper. I can't do 3D modeling, this was only possible in morrowind because of the way clothing was designed. Basically just took the groin section of an existing model of pants in the game and had only that displayed when the user wore them. Now if I could do 3D modeling...I would have a *lot* of fun in Oblivion :3.