Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Second day of 24/7

Default Second day of 24/7

I am currently in my 2nd day of wearing 24/7. I want to try this just for 7 days to see how it feels. The only problem that I have is that I am constantly horny but afraid to finish myself of because then I would completely loose interest. Does anybody have any advise on this matter

Are you horny because of the diapers? if so then you probably won't make it seven days. I guess you need to explain why you want to wear seven days other than just how it feels. If you are comforted by diapers it is much easier to just wear them and be happy, but if they are a source of your sexuality you probably would not want them to become common as a 24/7 diaper wearer sees them. The only way for you to overcome your feeling of horny for the diaper would be to make the diaper in your mind completely normal as underwear.

If you are dead set on trying anyway, I suggest meditating to get your mind off of your hornyness, watch tv/movies, go out with friends so that you can be distracted.

just my 2 cents

What the deuce? I just posted a reply and now it's gone?

Anyways, if you're in the state you're in, you really have a couple of options. Of course, you could "finish" and then just make sure you're committed to seven days, that you're going to see the good and the bad of diapers. Although there might be that temptation to remove them right away, just think about all the upsides to trying it for a week.

Alternatively, you could treat the week as a bit of chastity play and deny yourself until the week is done.

Both obviously have their ups and downs, but I think either way would be rather enjoyable and "rewarding".

This sort of thing used to be a very big problem for me and it's one where age and becoming more comfortable being diapered helped. Should you choose to chance it, I would say your best bet would be to do your business right before you bathe in the morning. This gives you time to recharge your batteries somewhat by the time you're out of the shower and ready to dress. You know your own downtime better than anyone else as to whether that might help. If you don't recover that quickly, I think you're stuck with frustration.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think there's any way I could have made it a week at your age given the novelty of wearing at the time. A couple days was the absolute maximum I could sustain the desire without other desires coming out on top.

This thread was quite helpful to me, though I couldn't ever do the 24/7, I can't even sleep in them without have fever dreams of a sexual nature.

Lol, buy a chastity device, then you couldn't do anything even if you were horny...

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBaby View Post
    Lol, buy a chastity device, then you couldn't do anything even if you were horny...
    It seems like that would make it that much more difficult. Perhaps you should try to bring yourself to remain diapered even when not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjpants View Post
    This thread was quite helpful to me, though I couldn't ever do the 24/7, I can't even sleep in them without have fever dreams of a sexual nature.
    It's a wonderful cycle when being padded leads to wet dreams, since being padded when you have a wet dream is full of win.

and frequent wet dreams is a perfectly legitimate excuse to pad up.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    It's a wonderful cycle when being padded leads to wet dreams, since being padded when you have a wet dream is full of win.

and frequent wet dreams is a perfectly legitimate excuse to pad up.
    Indeed, it makes clean up that much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjpants View Post
    Indeed, it makes clean up that much easier.
    Sure does!!

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk