Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please help me!

Default Please help me!

I found out this weekend that the man I am in love with and wanted to spend the rest of my life with was into abdl. I have read a little online and I remember seeing a special about it on tv once, but I am fairly ignorant. Can anyone help me understand what's going on?

Well there are several different kinds of 'into ABDL'. Do you know specifically what he is into?

How's it going Haras! Basically, it's kind of hard to explain what your "man" is feeling because different *BDL's experience different things. He's probably into
    -age regression
    -diaper fetish

Lets take age regression for example, unlike what the majority of the population think age regression is rather harmless and it's a great way to relieve stress. Also no, it doesn't involve real kids. Basically what age regression is choosing a age younger then yourself to sort of role play it out and "pretend" to be that age. Another example ( :P ), if your "man" enjoys to act like a toddler he may enjoy doing what toddlers do. He may or may not get a sexual satisfaction for that, but again it's not retaliated to the slightest to real children.

Now for a diaper fetish, it basically means he gets turned on by diapers. Some of us here enjoy using the diaper others don't. Some don't even get turned on at all, they just feel diapers at to the age regression experience. I'm probably not that best person to explain, but i hope you got a little more information. If you post more specific questions i'm sure we can answer those as well. Welcome to the site Haras.

He has diapers of various types, creams, a paci, a onesie, a bib, baby food, bottles, etc. He urinates in the diapers but that's it. He became very excited when he was showing me his collection.

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 20:59 ----------

It's difficult for me because I am an infant nursery school teacher. So the idea of sexualizing infant items is disturbing to me.

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 21:00 ----------

He says that he is not turned on by infants at all. But I wanted to make a family with this man. How can I become a mother when I am afraid he will get aroused by a spit-up cloth?

Quote Originally Posted by haras View Post
    He has diapers of various types, creams, a paci, a onesie, a bib, baby food, bottles, etc. He urinates in the diapers but that's it. He became very excited when he was showing me his collection.
    Then this is a sexual fetish. Sorry i missed a line in your first post "Can anyone help me understand what's going on?". Define "what's going on". I'm sure your in some what shock. Are you trying to figure out what may of caused this?

I found out this weekend that the man I am in love with and wanted to spend the rest of my life with was into abdl. I have read a little online and I remember seeing a special about it on tv once, but I am fairly ignorant. Can anyone help me understand what's going on?
    Hey, let do a search on Google. Do not worry.

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 20:59 ----------

It's difficult for me because I am an infant nursery school teacher. So the idea of sexualizing infant items is disturbing to me.

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 21:00 ----------

He says that he is not turned on by infants at all. But I wanted to make a family with this man. How can I become a mother when I am afraid he will get aroused by a spit-up cloth?
    I can't speak for him, but many others including myself have a separation. When my cousins were little i was able to help my aunt. Was i turned on? Not at all. I'm sure a spit up cloth would be a separation, as this doesn't involve children i'm sure if a actual child was involved he wouldn't be aroused.

It may be disturbing to you, but please don't try to change him. Trying to change a ABDL to a "normal" person is like trying to convince the Pope to become atheist. Just try to understand and be there for him, and for the love of Gawd, DON'T TELL ANYONE ELSE. He obviously trusts you very much to tell you his secret, and he must believe that you're very understanding, so... just be there for him.

I did a google search. I was only left with more questions. Is part of the rush taking something so innocent and turning it sexual? Is it a power-play thing, like a dominant/submissive situation?

---------- Post added at 21:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:05 ----------

I'm not going to try to change him. I am just not sure if I can handle it. And of course I would never say a thing to anyone. I love this man and I do understand how hard it was for him to tell me.

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

It also came out in this conversation that he is bi-curious and he has experimented with a man before. Are these things related?

I did a google search. I was only left with more questions. Is part of the rush taking something so innocent and turning it sexual? Is it a power-play thing, like a dominant/submissive situation?
    Your going to have to ask him about that one. There's really no rush of taking something innocent and turning something sexual though. As for the power-play and dom/sub, it may be his thing...it may not. For me, it is for him it may not be. I know it may be hard, but a lot of these questions you may have to address with him :/