Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has This Ever Happened to You?

Unhappy Has This Ever Happened to You?

I know that alot of people have joined this community because of the actions of others here. Sometimes it happens because we managed to convince a friend or family member, or whatever to accept. Sometimes it's because you brought some "to our side", or got them to try it. But...has this ever happened to you?

Have you ever brought someone here, they inevitably left, and shunned you in some way or another? Do they eventually come back?

A week or so ago, my girlfriend and myself moved to "on a break", which is devastating to me.

Awhile back I told her about myself, and she admitted to having been mildly interested before, but not so much now. She...sort of was one of us, only she was ashamed of herself about it. We have been together for almost a year, and it was never a huge issue. At least I thought it wasn't.

That brings us back to a week or so ago. She told me just how ashamed she is. When we're around each other, I reminded her of this part of herself that she was ashamed of. That's why she said she needed a break from me.

Is this like the way some of us stray away for a bit, and come back? Do you think I have anything to worry about? I hope this is the right forum. Thanks in advance for help.

I feel this way a lot, ashamed of being a DL. The problem is, I have a hard time excepting that I am, and will always be, a DL. Why be ashamed? Many reasons I suppose... And it's different for most people. But perhaps she did something related to it, and it turned out bad, leaving a bad memory behind which haunts her. She said she was "mildly interested" ? Which probably means she will never get back into it, but who knows! I grew up this way my entire life, being a DL I mean, it hasn't gone away which could very well be the same result she will have. Excepting that is the hard part.

I honestly think you don't have anything to worry about. I suggest encouraging her to do what she feels is best. Try to be understanding of her feelings and give her some room to think it over. Good luck.

I recently told someone not about this site, but of my diaper wearing, and the guy I was talking with just stopped communicating, we were only talking about a week, but he seemed interested in meeting and now he's just stopped talking.

I figured I would get the diapers right out front, so I guess he just isn't interested in diapers and me at the same time.

Secret

And I qoute myself!

" I am what I is, And I will always be what I am! And I will be dammed if someone wants to change what I is, cause I am happy and comfortable with what and who I am"
    By SECRET101
    Powerfull words from me to anyone and everyone.
    God bless and good luck mate!

Countdown

I think your girlfriend is BSing you. The chances of two closet ABDLs meeting each other and getting into a relationship are extraordinarily slim. I don't believe she was ever an ABDL. I think she was disgusted with this side of you and wanted to break up with you. But she still didn't want to hurt your feelings. So instead of saying, "I can't deal with your ABDL side," she said, "I've had those feelings too, which I hate, and this has caused me to remember them, so I need a break."

Peachy

I can see two explanations:

(1) There was something else that caused her to request a "break" from your relationship. Maybe you can (carefully) ask her what exactly is wrong with either her, you or your relationship. Honestly, I can't really understand the reason she gave - doesn't make sense to me. Maybe you can even use that to your advantage and try to help her come to terms with her TB/DL desires and thus - eventually - make your relationship stronger.
    (2) She faked the interest in TBism/DLism and isn't really "mildly interested" but rather confused or even disgusted by the whole idea. In that case, I'm afraid, you either jump on the very slim chance of convincing her otherwise, or follow IncompleteDude's advice and put yourself up for sale on the dating market again.
    At the end of the day, it may even be better that way, because why would you want to date someone when the impending doom of her shunning you for your TB/DL desires is hanging over your head all the time.

Peachy

Lightbulb

Well, there's nothing wrong with being open and not wanting to hide secrets from her.

Anyways, it could very well be that she wants to take a breather from the relationship as a whole (*B away from things here, just the relationship) in order to see if it's worth making this a long-term deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Anon E. Mouse View Post
    I know that alot of people have joined this community because of the actions of others here. Sometimes it happens because we managed to convince a friend or family member, or whatever to accept. Sometimes it's because you brought some "to our side", or got them to try it. But...has this ever happened to you?

Have you ever brought someone here, they inevitably left, and shunned you in some way or another? Do they eventually come back?

A week or so ago, my girlfriend and myself moved to "on a break", which is devastating to me.

Awhile back I told her about myself, and she admitted to having been mildly interested before, but not so much now. She...sort of was one of us, only she was ashamed of herself about it. We have been together for almost a year, and it was never a huge issue. At least I thought it wasn't.

That brings us back to a week or so ago. She told me just how ashamed she is. When we're around each other, I reminded her of this part of herself that she was ashamed of. That's why she said she needed a break from me.

Is this like the way some of us stray away for a bit, and come back? Do you think I have anything to worry about? I hope this is the right forum. Thanks in advance for help.

Well it ended. It was just that I was distracting her from work. She had spent the whole summer with no job, hadn't done her community service, and hadn't toured any colleges. I was distracting. The things we shared in common only helped to distract her more.

I didn't spend too much time wallowing though. Only a day or so. I'm feeling much better now. Thanks guys.

Darkfinn

She said you were distracting her??

What a complete load of crap.

Odds are she just wanted to end it and couldn't come up with a better excuse.

It's not your fault that she didn't go get a job or tour any schools.