Thread: Bambinos in europe

Default Bambinos in europe

I read a lot about bambinos and really wanna try them out, anyone know how they can be ordered from europe?

I have heard that some people have managed to convince them to ship by mail for a huge cost. They had to arrange it by email. You are probably better off ordering from Cuddlz ABDL Adult Nappy Diaper Store . Very similar products.

you can order cuddlz of ebay completely anonomously, I did and my god they are excellent, you can re tape them as much as you want and they hold a lot of fluid

Is the foil and their softness compareable to bambinos? I read that bambinos are. I like very soft diapers, and few of them are, especially when they are wet.

Unless something has changed, Cuddlz printed are nowhere near as good as Bambino - it's possible the Cuddlz white may still be good though. Otherwise, your best bet is ebay I'm afraid - there is a uk importer on there that may be cheaper than shipping directly from America. There may even be an Austrian importer too!

That's unfortunate :-( I guess I will have a look at ebay then.

I got some here in the UK from ebay a while ago. The seller was bigbabyfun, but he hasn't had any listings for a while so maybe they're waiting for more stock. Not sure how much delivery to Europe would cost though I'm afraid.

BigBabyFun.com do supply Bambinos, but for some reason, don't ship disposables outside the UK. You could try contacting them to see if they'll vary that policy.
    Last edited by Akastus; 09-Aug-2011 at 12:26.