Thread: Best diaper and stuff sites

Default Best diaper and stuff sites

So this is just an Idea but I was wondering if maybe we could make a thread about the best sites to buy diapers and onesies and other baby like stuff. And maybe stick it at the top?

Kip

That sounds like a good idea to me. And if it was made a stcky, it wouldn't get lost in all of the other threads.

I found a similar (small, though) listing on the Wiki, at least for brands. Perhaps it could be an addition to the Wiki?

XP Medical is pretty cheap. At least for the Abena X-Plus.

Secret

I beleive LL bean had some pajamas that are kinda infantile i guess and LL bean is always comfy.

Default Lifestyles Emporium

Thought I'd drop in a quick plug for Lifestyles Emporium; creative, ABDL-aware, and run by a great person. My regret is that what I've bought there has proven so durable that I don't have an excuse to shop there more often.

Life Styles Emporium

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie View Post
    So this is just an Idea but I was wondering if maybe we could make a thread about the best sites to buy diapers and onesies and other baby like stuff. And maybe stick it at the top?
    Haha, that's actually what I did with my website. http://babykat.ca ....Basically is a big directory of baby stuff...there's supposed to be more...well supposed to be....But I don't have time to always be updating. I only note the big updates on the main page though. But it does have a lot of stuff.