Thread: A friend in need!

Default A friend in need!

OK so I was just trolling on Yahoo Answers and I found a question. It had a diapered story and the person who posted it asked if this was "Revolting" they were encouraging them to make fun of it. the person who posted the question was making fun of whoever wrote the story, cause it looked copied and pasted. it has nothing sexual it was just the general public thinking it was "f***ed up". I can't go in and say anything cause I used up all my answers for the day, but I would be in there standing up for the Adult Baby community. so if you have a Yahoo Account, go to the link down below and stand up for a fellow Adult Baby in need.

Am I the only one who finds this revolting? - Yahoo! Answers

crazykittensmile

To be honest, I think this story does not make us look good, if it is even true. If someone came here and posted that story I know there would be questions about whether a story like that is true at all, it certainly has some of the makings of a made up/ fantasy story. If it is true then it makes us look bad. The man basically forced his fetish on his wife who clearly did not want to participate. Of course, it is possible that actually she enjoys it and is only pretending to protest (some ABs like the forced aspect or punishment aspect), but if that is the case it is not made clear. Rather he explicitly says that she's not into it, and uses the word forced constantly. When people post things like this, and they get out into the public, it isn't really surprising people react badly. In this story they will just see that the man is forcing his wife into a situation that they would see as humiliating, degrading, unhygienic and disgusting, and so that is going to leave them with a bad view of that man, and possibly AB/DLs in general.

Whatever the case, I don't think that there is really much to discuss here. We know that the public do not always speak highly of us, and there will always be people posting negative things about us on the internet. The person who posted it is likely just looking to get a rise out of people, and we will probably do ourselves no favours in responding to it.

Well it is encouraging that the first reply was "Troll". Just someone looking for some attention. Same as every school yard bully you've ever heard of, raising his own self worth by finding someone to make fun of.

ahhh ok then. i didn't really read the whole thing cause my parents are babysitting and they are in my room every now and then. but i just thought maybe just say to them "you know, this isn't really what being an Adult Baby is about. it's not about forcing a wife in diapers, it's about going back to the childhood and regressing". who knows maybe we could possibly get the public to know that we aren't like that in any way at all. but it can't be like one or two people cause they'll laugh at us. but maybe if we can get several to show them that we aren't like that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mattmatt95 View Post
    ahhh ok then. i didn't really read the whole thing cause my parents are babysitting and they are in my room every now and then. but i just thought maybe just say to them "you know, this isn't really what being an Adult Baby is about. it's not about forcing a wife in diapers, it's about going back to the childhood and regressing". who knows maybe we could possibly get the public to know that we aren't like that in any way at all. but it can't be like one or two people cause they'll laugh at us. but maybe if we can get several to show them that we aren't like that at all.
    Ya like maybe put a link to this site up there on Y answers or something.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

crazykittensmile

Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    Ya like maybe put a link to this site up there on Y answers or something.
    That is definitely not a good idea. It is unlikely that people who think we are disgusting/ perverted or whatever else this story is encouraging people to think are going to come here and read through our mature, sensible posts and have their minds changed. They likely won't read through much, if anything, at all. They may, however, choose to sign up and start trolling the board or posting to let us know what they think of us, which isn't something we wish to encourage.

We are better keeping ADISC out of this, I wouldn't advise members to waste their time even replying to this, but if anybody does wish to I would certainly tell them not to mention ADISC or try and draw people from a page which exists to flame us onto our site. We are better without those kinds of people visiting.

Looks like a classic case of Yahoo! answers trolling to me. The story is wholly unbelievable, and even if it was true I'm not sure I really feel the need to defend the guy. As babyjess said, there really isn't anything to discuss here. Closed.