Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding diapers/Bridal diaper

Default Wedding diapers/Bridal diaper

Ok my fiance,told me about this. 1st off i wud like to say that I am incon caused from a motorcycle accident involving a deer at 70mph. I have been diapered 24/7 sence 2005 when it happened,up till about a little over a year ago,both her and I never had a diaper fetish. But she is so supportive of me that she normally wears them along with me,and we have been having lots of fun with it. Now other then her,my mother and my doc know about my needing 24/7 and i keep it from everyone else. But the reason i am posting a question is,she heard about this wedding diaper for her to wear under her wedding dress for me. I cant seem to find anything on the computer other then people talking shit about people who wear adult diapers. People cant understand why she would do this for me,but i couldnt give a shit,so has anyone else heard about these? If so where can i find them? We were both hopeing to find something good,better then depends. I normally use the DEPENDS with a stuffer when im outta tranqulity atns,but it is going to be ezer for me to change then her. So any help would be great,THANKS ALL

Bridel diapers are like parents making 12 year olds wear pampers at Disneyland, Disneyworld. It's all a myth and the only time you ever hear about either are on AB/DL sites or someone who's typing with one hand on a advice site.

Wedding diapers are something of a myth that developed when people not brides wondered, how do they go to the bathroom? Actually, it's often something of a weird tradition that the bride will use the restroom just before the ceremony, and it's one of the duties of the bridesmaids to help by coming in with her to hold the dress out of the way. There are pictures of this if you google around a bit.

Of course, nothing's going to stop her from wearing a diaper under her dress if she so wishes. It would just be a "regular" diaper. It'll fit so long as the dress isn't form fitting. I'd recommend an extra/thick absorbent one with plastic pants- this is one time she wouldn't want a leak.

well thanks,i wasnt sure if it was real or not. Well like i said,she knows that ill be in one under my tux,so she has told me countless times that she will be wearing one also. My guess is because she knows that i would support her if and whenever she needs me,so thats why she is going to be in one for me. Off subject,where can you find plasic pants? She told me the other day that she found a dress that will work. my guess is that she wont be useing it like everyone thinks. But thank you for the advice.

i will prolly wear a tranquility atn under my tux. i might just ask my bride to have spares in the bridal room at the reception hall.

If she want to wear something under her dress maybe a tranquility atn pullup or i herd abena makes good pullups just an idea

Quote Originally Posted by steveo67 View Post
    well thanks,i wasnt sure if it was real or not. Well like i said,she knows that ill be in one under my tux,so she has told me countless times that she will be wearing one also. My guess is because she knows that i would support her if and whenever she needs me,so thats why she is going to be in one for me. Off subject,where can you find plasic pants? She told me the other day that she found a dress that will work. my guess is that she wont be useing it like everyone thinks. But thank you for the advice.
    You might be able to find plastic pants at a medical supply store, but you get better ones on line. I like the Leakmaster plastic pants and you can find them on the AdultClothDiaper site.

ok thanks we will check them out

---------- Post added at 00:50 ---------- Previous post was at 00:44 ----------

Yea the best (we) have been useing has been the TRANQUILITY A-T-N line.I havent tryed but have been wanting to try is the abrena line along with the bambino line.....has anyone or can anyone tell me if you have tryed all of them,what one works the best? Thanks for the help...with all the worries and hastels involved with planning a wedding,i would love to find our perfect diapers to use.

ok thanks we will check them out

---------- Post added at 00:50 ---------- Previous post was at 00:44 ----------

Yea the best (we) have been useing has been the TRANQUILITY A-T-N line.I havent tryed but have been wanting to try is the abena line along with the bambino line.....has anyone or can anyone tell me if you have tryed all of them,what one works the best? Thanks for the help...with all the worries and hastels involved with planning a wedding,i would love to find our perfect diapers to use.
    According to what I've read, the Abenas are supposed to be better then Bambinos, though they are a bit thicker. (Abena X-Plus versus Bambino Bianco)

Yea the best (we) have been useing has been the TRANQUILITY A-T-N line.I havent tryed but have been wanting to try is the abrena line along with the bambino line.....has anyone or can anyone tell me if you have tryed all of them,what one works the best? Thanks for the help...with all the worries and hastels involved with planning a wedding,i would love to find our perfect diapers to use.
    I've tried all three and in my experience: Abena > Bambino > Tranquility ATN