Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Macuser405

Smile Hello!

Hello all,

I'm Max and I currently live in the U.K. I'm 17 years old, though I think I may have entered my birthday wrong (in terms of months) on the forums.... -- A genuine mistake, if anyone knows how to change it, I'd appreciate it.

This is the only and first place I've felt secure and safe. I can for once, relax and be 'with my own kind' as it were.

I'm fairly sensitive. I don't like violence that much and I really don't like confrontation!

It took quiet a long time for me to build up the confidence to post even my introduction, so there you go, that's me!

I hope to enjoy everything on the forums and help others out as much as possible.

I'm a proud DL and a TB.

Hi Mazuser405 and welcome to the site. I think you can edit your birth date on your profile page. You may have to post a number of times before the program gives you editing privileges, though I'm not sure about that. The mods are sensitive to members lying about their age, but that's very different than making a mistake on your month. If you can't edit it, you can always go to the administrative requests section and ask a mod to change it.

I was very nervous when I first came on this site, and I'm still nervous when I make a thread. I'm one of those people who hates to make mistakes and/or do stupid things, especially with computers. The problem is that I often do make these mistakes, so you are in good company.

Feel free to comment on the many ongoing threads. We have a wide range of topics and I'm sure you will fit in fine here. We're a friendly bunch, and more so, a support site, so we're here for you should you need help or advise.

Hi Max! I'm also 17, and am a pretty sensitive person, but don't worry, most of us are very nice!

I'm glad you feel comfortable here, and I hope you enjoy adisc!

Macuser405

Thank you for the warm welcomes! -- I can see now that my confidence in this forums isn't misplaced!

Thanks again!

Hey, welcome to the fourms, however, can i just ask one thing? Why do you post your from the UK but in your mini profile at the side it says you are from Sydney?

Ginger

Macuser405

Hello Ginger, I am from Sydney, since the option was: 'From' not 'Current Location', I figured I'd say where I was actually from, though not currently living.

Thank you for the welcomes everyone.

ahh, born down under.. cool. what made you come to the UK? im from the UK myself.

Macuser405

Well I have some poms as family and when I was in Australia with just my mum (mum and dad are divorced), we were quiet lonely. So we decided to move to England where more of our family are. I'm still adapting to this damn cold!

Quote Originally Posted by Macuser405 View Post
    Well I have some poms as family and when I was in Australia with just my mum (mum and dad are divorced), we were quiet lonely. So we decided to move to England where more of our family are. I'm still adapting to this damn cold!
    Pfft, whatev, it doesn't snow there. Try Michigan or Canada for cold.

Anyway, welcome!